Suggestion: Review Weapon damages

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Pro

Suggestion: Review Weapon damages

Post by Pro »

They hit too high consistently they need to be reviewed asap.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Suggestion: Review Weapon damages

Post by Roser »

I Disagree This feels VERY T2A to me.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

They are pretty ridiculous with a brand new weapon. Yesterday I was hitting people for like 60% HP with a GM halberd (opponent was weakened, but its still huge). I took out a +10 vanq to the GY and I was nearly killing people in one hit, no anatomy.

Derrick said clothing AR helps a lot, and indeed I haven't been hit for anything *too high* with 4 AR rating (max is 5 AR with clothing I believe, using a robe over the top)
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pro

Post by Pro »

nightshark wrote:They are pretty ridiculous with a brand new weapon. Yesterday I was hitting people for like 60% HP with a GM halberd (opponent was weakened, but its still huge). I took out a +10 vanq to the GY and I was nearly killing people in one hit, no anatomy.

Derrick said clothing AR helps a lot, and indeed I haven't been hit for anything *too high* with 4 AR rating (max is 5 AR with clothing I believe, using a robe over the top)
Exactly, even with 5AR on my mage yesterday i was getting destoyed by hits, as long as hits are consistently 30+ the pvp doesn't seem like a complete system, I'm just curious to have the durability bonus reviewed and it seems to have doubled hit damage >:

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

nightshark wrote:They are pretty ridiculous with a brand new weapon. Yesterday I was hitting people for like 60% HP with a GM halberd (opponent was weakened, but its still huge). I took out a +10 vanq to the GY and I was nearly killing people in one hit, no anatomy.

I think you should review the combat guide... 4 AR on a single piece of clothing, which I would imagine would have to be a chest piece that is exceptional, and even then I do not believe that is possible, will warrant 2-4 less damage... IF that location is hit.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Iced Earth

Post by Iced Earth »

I was 2 hit killed by a warrior with a magic halberd from 100 health the other day.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Iced Earth wrote:I was 2 hit killed by a warrior with a magic halberd from 100 health the other day.
Feels so good to do that to someone.... just sayin'... :P

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Hemperor wrote:

I think you should review the combat guide... 4 AR on a single piece of clothing, which I would imagine would have to be a chest piece that is exceptional, and even then I do not believe that is possible, will warrant 2-4 less damage... IF that location is hit.
Hmm, ah well like I said, it aws the first time I played the changes since. I did 60% hits to a few people, I didn't receive anything really massive, was probably just lucky. I'm really not looking forward to running into a warrior with a magic hally on my stat PK, and dropping in one double hit.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE