Razor Problem

energy2010

Razor Problem

Post by energy2010 »

When i try and start razor it gives me a fatal error saying can not open font.mul and just freezes....i can still open uo and play the second age server just cant use razor any help would be nice.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Problem

Post by Chaos »

More info plz what OS are you under .. are you using our downloads .. are you running as admin .. any and all this could help.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

energy2010

Post by energy2010 »

not sure what you mean when u say OS? But I am using the download from this site and I am running it as Admin. It wasn't doing this last week just started giving me the fatal error 2 days ago for no reason really. And when i try to right click the razor shortcut or in the razor file it says my windows has encountered an error and makes me restart my computer. I have uninstalled razor and uo and have reinstalled them several times and it does the same thing everytime. Is this enough info?

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

try re-downloading and re-installing Razor, and run it as administrator if you're on Windows Vista or 7
http://www.runuo.com/razor/Razor_Latest.exe

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

energy2010 wrote:not sure what you mean when u say OS? But I am using the download from this site and I am running it as Admin. It wasn't doing this last week just started giving me the fatal error 2 days ago for no reason really. And when i try to right click the razor shortcut or in the razor file it says my windows has encountered an error and makes me restart my computer. I have uninstalled razor and uo and have reinstalled them several times and it does the same thing everytime. Is this enough info?
When he asks for OS, he means your "Operating System". Are you running Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7?

You mention that Razor recently started giving you errors. Are there other programs on your computer that give you errors, or only Razor?

RxForPain

Post by RxForPain »

im having the same problem. im on windows 7

akinvegas

Post by akinvegas »

Has anybody figured this out??
I am using widows vista With 2 gigs ram and intel duel core 2 gig CPU

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

A client reinstall may help, this may also be a file permissions problem. It's highly recommended that UO be installed to the default folder, especially on 64 bit Vista and Win7.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."