Era accuracy demands random death elements for reds.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Era accuracy demands random death elements for reds.

Post by GuardianKnight »

Seems every time osi did anything with changes , it would cause a bug that would somehow get statloss reds killed. Whether it be by guards being lured out of town and wacking someone or guard lines being moved around.

We need more statloss red death.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Era accuracy demands random death elements for reds.

Post by BlackFoot »

but we are patching backwards!
so less death for reds? or more death for blues?!
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

For the most part we are stuck some place in a black hole or a time space rift, so we should just always have random pk death. We shouldn't consider this era accurate until we see a red complaining about randomly dying every day.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I randomly died on a stat loss red once. Lost a +15 vanq kryss. It was due to some intense server lag, when I happened to be running through floor 1 of Destard.

There's no such thing as "random" deaths. We happen to have far, far fewer lag-related deaths than 1999. But, those are as likely to kill a blue as they are a red.

So why don't you go kill yourself (in-game) a few times, in the name of accuracy, and we'll all follow suit... OK?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Promise?

Faust

Post by Faust »

Go back several months before the original timer system was implemented... got shot by a dragon's fireball in destard <insert world save> that was 10+ seconds before a hardware upgrade. World save finishes... here came another fireball that caused death on my 100+ stat.

Timers were based on 'real time' instead of actual server ticks and the timer was ready to go shortly after the long world save. :?

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

about a week ago I was pking at brit graveyard and my wireless mouse bettery died. It just so happened that I was running diagonally toward Lord Britishes Castle when it died and I ran a bee line directly into guards zone - nothing I could do about it. I get griefed by my computer all the time.
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Lord Cavewight of GL

Post by Lord Cavewight of GL »

lol mike the same thing happened to GK on OSI during the tournament of champions.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

lol....
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

my stat loss died to a random dexer halberd double hit recently, which was an NEA double hit. does that count?

ps. he's was macroed back up and pking again in 2 days, ain't no stat loss gonna hold a brother down
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE