1v1 pvp tourney

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
theidocghost

1v1 pvp tourney

Post by theidocghost »

I will be hosting a 1v1 tourney 5 or 10k entry fee undecided at the moment all gm crafted weapons and or armor only red pots no poisoned weapons
Thieves may participate stealing only during the match will be hosted inside a tower i will be gating to where an arena has been setup
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

theidocghost

Re: 1v1 pvp tourney

Post by theidocghost »

theidocghost wrote:I will be hosting a 1v1 tourney 5 or 10k entry fee undecided at the moment all gm crafted weapons and or armor only red pots no poisoned weapons
Thieves may participate stealing only during the match will be hosted inside a tower i will be gating to where an arena has been setup

will be 5k entry 9pm in game time
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

TODAY?

potamus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by potamus »

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=21996

Here is a great example to ensure you will have at least some what of a turn out. I signed up but unfortunately was unable to participate. Organize your stuffz, and I am more then happy to support player run events (even if I cannot participate).

Return to “Player Run Events”