Rogue Frenzie

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Jack Nickelson

Rogue Frenzie

Post by Jack Nickelson »

About 6AM EST Sunday morning I gated a newly tamed frenzie and a couple ridable llamas back with me from somewhere in the Lost Lands to the Delucia bank. The frenzie was blue from when we all left to when we got there. Taming/lore is roughly 88/69 which works - I have about ten other ones and they all listen to me all the time.

New frenzie was wierded out the second we got to town. Changed his name a few times and he wouldn't stay anywhere and just followed me. Turned my head and he had just killed a dog, was grey, and untamed - I never released him. At this point I just told the frenzie I was riding to kill him which he did.

Anyone else run into this?

Jack Nickelson

Derrick

Re: Rogue Frenzie

Post by Derrick »

It sounds like commands were failing, lowering his loyalty, and that he finally went wild. Frenzied are harder to control then other ostards.

The name changes would not impact your ability to control the pet, but every time a command is failed, his loyalty drops. It sounds like the successive stay commands were failed dropping his loyalty. feeding him may have prevented this.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Jack Nickelson

Post by Jack Nickelson »

"It sounds like commands were failing, lowering his loyalty, and that he finally went wild. Frenzied are harder to control then other ostards.

The name changes would not impact your ability to control the pet, but every time a command is failed, his loyalty drops. It sounds like the successive stay commands were failed dropping his loyalty. feeding him may have prevented this."

I hear you but, in all honesty, I cannot recall how long ago it has been since a frenzied ostard has not followed any type of stay command or any other ones that I've issued. I use them to kill stuff day in and day out.

Not a biggie and I also cannot verify that I tried to feed it. Thanks for the feedback.

Jack Nickelson

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Jack Nickelson wrote:newly tamed frenzie
Upon taming, they are typically "happy" or "content" (I forget). But either way, they are of a very low loyalty and pretty close to going wild. So if you forgot to feed it for the first time after taming, it's practically on the verge of going wild.