interested in joining

Clinker87

interested in joining

Post by Clinker87 »

hello,
I'm fairly new here; Used to play about 10 years ago.
I'm interested in joining. I've currently got a 4x gm mage/bard w lockpicking 70ish and also a 3 x gm fencer with magery and hiding.
A few questions:

What are the joining requirements?
Do you hold an guild events? treasure runs? ani ti - pk?
how many member are active a tthe moment?

cheers

Atraxi

Re: interested in joining

Post by Atraxi »

Hey Clinker. Welcome to UOSA. Our GM can give you more details, but we are an anti-griefer guild. We go out on hunts almost every night. We try to mix it up, so that we aren't just hitting the same dungeon every night. Sometimes we go tmapping, and we are in the process of building a Navy to fight pirates.

We don't have very strict requirements for membership. We like you to have a somewhat realistic name. (Some of my guilded toons are Gallifrean, Davros Skaro, and Damien Barde) Our biggest rule is that you never grief innocents, even on your non-guilded alts. If you look at our forum you can see a list of what are against the rules, but its pretty simple: No stealing, no killing innocents (directly or indirectly), no piracy, etc. It's pretty self-explanatory, really.

Our GM doesn't really get on until about 10:30 or 11pm CST, but he checks the forums throughout the day, so he might say something before then.

I have some questions for you, sir:
-- Do you use IRC? (preferred)
-- Do you use Ventrillo? (not required, but helps)
-- Do you use UO Auto-map? (not required, but helps)
-- What time do you normally play?
-- What timezone are you in?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Well, Atraxi summed it up pretty well.

We are active, hunting almost everynight. Some members are active during the day, so if you guys can get organized you surely can go out hunting also during the day (a bit more of this has been happening). Our more active playing hours are definitely between 11:00 p.m. EST and 2:30 a.m. EST, and we try to recruit people who play those hours mainly.

We are around 11 active members that play regularly. Currently you can find more or less 6-7 guildmembers most nights. Not all might be available to go out hunting, but hunting expeditions of 4 or 5 are relatively common at our peak hours.

Jump on IRC channel #C^V so we can set up a way to meet in game.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Lunchbox |

Post by Lunchbox | »

We don't ALWAYS hunt at night. I hear theres a guy that organizes hunts during the daytime. They call him Hero... he seem pretty sweet!
Bring it

Clinker87

Post by Clinker87 »

hello

sorry this has taken a while

I've read abit about the guild and manily I'm sick of getting pked but i'd like to do something about it. Im currently in the UK timezone whihc i believe s GMT 0 would that be a problem?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I will probably not be on much at "decent" hours for you, but there's starting to be activity all day long. Why don't you hop on channel #C^V on IRC and see what's going on. If you think you get good enough activity, then by all means.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay