BOOOM!! 6 man tourney kill!

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Kefka

BOOOM!! 6 man tourney kill!

Post by Kefka »

I took this about two weeks ago, when I decided to have some fun at the evening PVP tourny.

The action begins at about 1:10 into the video, at which point you will notice the bomber Buddah strolling down on his horse. I must give credit to those who sacrificed their lives on this fine evening: Lord Deacon, Hernado Kortez, Hemperor, Lord Biscophan, and some other losers that I don't feel like mentioning.

enjoy :)
Attachments
Valherux_10-17_22.30.rpv
(78.13 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

[00:43] <Hemperor> i like turtles

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: BOOOM!! 6 man tourney kill!

Post by kill drizitz »

thats crazy, but if your val then your the uber looser at pvp! poor pvpers need to find ways like this to actually get the kills.

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

Valherux is my bard and was never meant to be a PVPer.

I use him to screw around and have fun, i dont use him to seriously pvp.

You are now a little less ignorant, too bad you're still an idiot.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

ouch, im ignorant and stupid, stop hurting my feelings. and all this is coming from a guy who offscreens at 50% health...

and it dont matter if hes meant to be ur pvper, cuz u dont really know how to pvp. :lol:

Feetlessone

Post by Feetlessone »

Oh man..
I was like "This looks really familiar"

Then I looked top right and saw my char lol

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

and it dont matter if hes meant to be ur pvper, cuz u dont really know how to pvp. :lol:
So according to you, I can go kill someone's alternate miner, and because they didn't put up a proper fight they don't know how to pvp? Tactics change based on what you have to work with. When you have a lute and some reagents, no weapons, no pots etc, "pvping" is out of the question (unless you pvp in the brit graveyard).

btw, are you YO DRIZ or YO DRIZIT? If so, how'd you enjoy recalling while redlined earlier today from someone that doesn't know how to pvp?

Nothing personal man, but seriously, try being realistic.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

u serious? i recalled cuz i kept screen running. u had me low a few times, did i ever screen run? i can take a loss for sure. every time i had u low, like 3-4 times u just ran into the dungeon. i know it sux loosing but if i can take a loss u can too.

and the reason u redlined me was because i loaded recall to tell you your boring as shit to fight. so dont go there. k thanks. its like dying in uo is the worst thing that can happen. again i had a shit load of loot on me and didnt once think of screen running, even with your crafty +20 dp'd hally.

Kefka

Post by Kefka »

OK blame it all on screen running. We were standing two tiles away from the entrance, and twice i ran in while i chugged a pot and ran out immediately. This was just to throw you off, which it obviously did, and offered no other advantage than that. I didn't claim that i w00ped your ass, nor did i claim that i completely owned you, so don't get all defensive. I just stated what happened. You recalled and were redlined when you did it. recalling because "someone is boring to fight" is pretty much equal to "i'm not going to kill him so i'm going to recall".

Just wanted to point out the irony in you talking shit about me not knowing how to pvp, then you recalling away from me; that's it. I'm not saying you suck, i'm not saying you're a noob; i'm stating what happened during a single battle, and that's it. You just appear to be one of those guys that runs around calling everyone noobcakes even though you have no clue as to how good they may or may not be.

good fight though