The Guild From The Stars

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Guild From The Stars

Post by Mad Max »

[03:31] <LOLForgeTNG> Officer on the bridge, LOL!
[03:31] <LOLForgeTNG> Hello Sossarians.
01[03:34] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Greetings!
[03:41] <LOLForgeTNG> Oh my mr. Panter
[03:41] <LOLForgeTNG> War is bad LOL
[03:42] <LOLForgeTNG> Hello Joshuah.
[03:42] <LOLForgeTNG> How are you today?
[03:42] <LOLForgeTNG> Or I guess it's probably night time locally on this planet LOL
[03:44] <LOLForgeTNG> I guess that would also account for the lack of hailing frequencies open in here. Lame. Lol!
[03:45] <LOLForgeTNG> Is this world always so quiet at this hour?
06[03:45] * LOLForgeTNG laughs nervously LOL?
[03:46] <@Braden> Its daytime here
[03:47] <LOLForgeTNG> Thanks for putting those knaves in check in my hailing frequency Mr. Braden. All of that static in my transmission was annoying LOL!
[03:47] <LOLForgeTNG> (The forum thread that is)
01[03:49] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> REaper was slain!
01[03:55] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Hello LOLForge I am well! I am following a known prophet by the name of Reaper.
01[03:55] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I am recording his adventures in the deep dungeons of hell!
[03:56] <LOLForgeTNG> Oh my. Sounds dangerous. LOL.
[03:56] <LOLForgeTNG> Are you a reporter or local scribe of sorts?
01[03:57] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I am just a simple bard recording the travels of various heroes throughout the land.
01[03:58] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I have come across one who claims to be the Avatar, the one who slayed Mondain so very long ago.
[03:58] <LOLForgeTNG> Fascinating. Our away team may have interst in easing these tales as part of our cultural report. Lol
01[03:58] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Now that I have watched him in battle, and heard his stories. I am beginning to believe it may very well be true.
01[04:00] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Reaper moves onward to the Brit Gy!
01[04:00] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> What is this Klingon you speak of, a sort of monster?
[04:01] <LOLForgeTNG> Apparently your local tribe of creatures known as" orcs" are similar to our Klingon In space LOL
01[04:02] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Oh, I see.
01[04:02] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Yes we have many of those here I do say.
[04:02] <LOLForgeTNG> I sometimes mess up my engineering reports. The captain hates it LOL
01[04:02] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Engineering reports?
01[04:02] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Are you a tinkerer of sorts?
[04:02] <LOLForgeTNG> Aye.
01[04:02] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Oh I see, I have had a clock that has not worked in many years, blasted thing.
[04:03] <LOLForgeTNG> I keep our space ship running.
01[04:03] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> A theif by the name of Matron stole all my clock parts.
[04:03] <LOLForgeTNG> What a rogue.
[04:03] <LOLForgeTNG> LOL
01[04:03] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Space ship you say, I have heard of this legend circulating around Brittain.
01[04:03] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> It is said it comes from the stars itself!
01[04:04] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Is this true?
[04:04] <LOLForgeTNG> The rumours are true. We made contact with a creature who wishes to remain anonymous in your region known as Th Star Chamber. LOL
01[04:06] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> The Star Chamber you say.. I do know of a place I went to very long ago.
01[04:06] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> The one named Blackfoot took a band of warriors there as we crusaded through a keep of ancient monsters known as Terrathans.
01[04:06] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I was intemperant in my youth and took up my sword as did many, but what we saw at the end changed us forever.
[04:06] <LOLForgeTNG> Yes. It was from there that we discovered the presence of life troufhout Sossaria
[04:07] <LOLForgeTNG> Something about the chamber was shielding our sensors.
01[04:07] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Hmm, I still to this day can not yet fully describe the place. It feels as if it only exists in my dreams, but I know it was real.
[04:07] <LOLForgeTNG> Until we entered orbit. LOL
01[04:07] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Orbit?
[04:07] <LOLForgeTNG> Ah. Uh. Circling the skys.
01[04:08] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Oh i see.
[04:08] <LOLForgeTNG> Like a cloud or moon.
01[04:08] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I have to admit I am speechless.
01[04:08] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I have thought I have seen it all, but I have not I am afraid.
01[04:09] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I have stared deep into the abyss, I have seen monsters that have crawled out of the deepest hells of the lands.
01[04:09] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> But never in my years have I seen such a ship descend from the very skies itself!
[04:10] <LOLForgeTNG> Sounds like a Nietche quote I one read. Earth bard like you. LoL
01[04:10] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I see, but looks can also be deceiving. How am I to know it is not some form of trickey? You must know there are many that plot your guilds death even as we speak. I am a kind soul though alas I mean you no harm, but many others will not share the same ideals.
[04:12] <LOLForgeTNG> Well Im just a glorified tinker, best I leave those worries up to Picard and Mr. Word.
[04:12] <LOLForgeTNG> Word!? Worf. LoL.
01[04:12] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Most of our race on Sosaria are simple primative folk, very few of us are educated and learn a higher class of nobility. Most are driven by hate, greed, and lust that drives them to horrible deeds.
[04:12] <LOLForgeTNG> Most unsettling.
01[04:13] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> But there are those out there, including myself. Who think we can learn a lot from each other.
[04:13] <LOLForgeTNG> Can't be worse than the previous world we just departed(star trek online LOL)
01[04:13] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> But do not trust many, these are troubling times and many wait for the oppurtune time to strike at the core of your weaknesses.
01[04:14] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I see.
01[04:14] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I have always wondered if there were other worlds out there in the stars.
01[04:14] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I guess deep down I always knew it was true.
01[04:14] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> With the things I have seen, anything is possible I came to conclude.
01[04:15] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Be careful of the guild named Terror Guard though. I am sure they are aware of your presence already.
[04:15] <LOLForgeTNG> There are many more galaxies, far, far, away!
01[04:15] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> They are the true underground of Sosoria.
[04:15] <LOLForgeTNG> Galactic conflicts with Empires one can't begin to fathom.
[04:15] <LOLForgeTNG> Rebellions that have inspired generations.
01[04:15] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Wow.. again I am speechless.
01[04:16] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Are you able to leave at will, or are you stuck here on Sosoria for the time being?
[04:16] <LOLForgeTNG> Imperial armies with thousands of white armour clad warriors.
01[04:16] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Oh my.
[04:16] <LOLForgeTNG> We may leave at will, assuming there are no transporter malfunctions again... LOL.
01[04:17] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> That does in a way remind me of the Bloodrock Clan, their numbers can be many.
01[04:17] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> I see.
[04:17] <LOLForgeTNG> We got stuck on this hell hole called Tattoine for nearly two years. Mr Worf had to battle a massive monster owned by a crime lord to buy the parts needed for repairs.
01[04:18] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> What was Tattoine as you say, what was it like?
[04:18] <LOLForgeTNG> I was nearly forced to convert the ship into water vapor collectors for food money. LoL.
[04:18] <LOLForgeTNG> A vast dessert planet.
01[04:18] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Wow.
01[04:19] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Desert planet!? I can't imagine such a thing. I guess we are fortunate to have so many natural resources in these lands.
[04:19] <LOLForgeTNG> Uh oh. I hear the captain paging me. I must go, for now. I probably said too much alreay anyhow. Whoops. LOL
[04:20] <LOLForgeTNG> Be back later! This is fascinating. Good to meet you Mr. LEE
01[04:20] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> You will find that ore and lumber are plentiful here. And we have a over populated hunting grounds from which to obtain our food.
01[04:20] <JoshuaLeeII[HF]> Indeed, good to meet you sire.

Populus

Re: The Guild From The Stars

Post by Populus »

tl;dr

Is it about the Star trek guild?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Populus wrote:tl;dr

Is it about the Star trek guild?
Appears to be lore regarding the origins of [TNG]. But it's coming from LOLForge... and Josh Lee... and La Forge can't decide if he's a leet or a roleplayer, I love it.

Methinks a cupid Josh Lee doth play. Or is it Monika? Or is it Picard? Some investigative journalism is most definitely in order. I'll be handling that, however, Lee--don't steal my bit. It's bad enough that I don't have a printing press at my disposal without competing for readership against some two-bit bard who thinks he knows a thing about journalistic integrity! Hah! I'll eat my hat before I lose a headline to you, Lee.

Clark Kent here, asking for any tips or leads on crucial information regarding [TNG]. As always, the Daily Planet protects it's sources with the utmost security--a level of security so airtight that it could only be provided by the leading security experts of Britannia: [cA]. When you think security, think chumbucket and Associates--when you think news, think Daily Planet. Thank you, Citizens.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Shoklar Fareese

Post by Shoklar Fareese »

CLARK WEN CAN I HAV PAR OF SHOE CHUM STOL MIN
Shoklar Fareese The Movie Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toubOe-Z8k