K^A request for town add ons: Duel arena.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

would KA's dueling pit help this shard? add reply

yes
35%
no
65%

Total votes: 85

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: K^A request for town add ons: Duel arena.

Post by Panthor the Hated »

There's no reason the pvp-events suggested as a reason for this duel arena can't be done on one of their castle, keep or tower roofs. If K^A proves these are well planned and executed and they stick to it for a month I see no reason why I wouldn't vote yes. For now I vote no.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Lmao, K^A is still alive?

Damascus, I don't know how you earned the ownership of the stone, but Dupre / White Mantle was the original founder of K^A, of whom I know this person IRL.

So, how did you get possession of the K^A stone, mass fealty allegiance?
Last edited by Derrick on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal info
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I believe add ons should be treated like owning a house. In order for this or another add on to be submitted one of your or one of your fellow guildmates' fifteen characters must forefeit his/her right to own a house.
We need to end this landlordesque playstyle and allow players some more freedoms to encourage growth. Eliminating monopolies of property would be one way.
In exchange add ons should be less scrutinized.

I propose these things in consideration for add ons:
1.)Community involvement
2.)Monetary purchase of said add on, perhaps even trophy points could be exchanged
3.)the forfeiting of the right to own a house by a character
4.)Approval by staff members
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Hold a 1v1 tournament and I will vote yes.

ehafh

Post by ehafh »

guild seems like an opportunistic/zerg to me, too big for it's own good.

when i started here i couldn't mine in minoc due to K^A blue pk's that would kill my unguilded miner.
they would hang out for a while then just gank him. been attacked on multiple unguilded characters by K^A.
so hearing they aren't a pk/gank guild is quite surprising.

a duel arena seems useless. people have one at jhelom or any number of large tower/keep/castles.
and restricting fights to a certain area is probably asking for outside interference, while taking up precious land space.
what about a large building with a middle man who could take bets? people don't seem to stake anything but words.

“Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.”
- Will Rogers

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

^ so agree with you but

where did you get that pic?! it's awesome. I once had a .gif of a big black girl giving an intense eye roll. it was my FAVORITE .gif to use, whenever I have a disagreement with someone. wish i could find that .gif again...

And yeah K^A is soooo naughty. They're always trying to gank people.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

Sandro wrote:Lmao, K^A is still alive?

Damascus, I don't know how you earned the ownership of the stone, but Dupre / White Mantle was the original founder of K^A, of whom I know this person IRL.

I think he's banned from these forums too..

So, how did you get possession of the K^A stone, mass fealty allegiance?
:lol: i love this hahah

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

that poll question made me laugh.

would offering noobs free real life money to play UOSA help this shard?

who cares!? if KA gets a special duel pit then everyone who has more than one tent or house in an area should. and that would be ridiculous. and if people do have special duel pits (special meaning this didn't happen in 1998) then delete them!