Introducing DG Town

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Introducing DG Town

Post by nightshark »

Dude you are trash talking a PvM guild
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

Last edited by Mad Max on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

Drunk Monk wrote:
Mad Max wrote:
Vishakt wrote:Thanks for the directions to your homes. [POD], these guys seem pretty low quality. If we see you there we'll crack open some cydur for you.
Yeah funny you post this after I killed you today.
Did we interrupt you re-stocking your vendor today? hohoho
No not me, but probably someone who couldn't defend themself.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I see you guys got that idoc tower as part of your town now..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Let the record show that we are visiting your town because of three straight nights that I knew of where 6 man [DG] raids hit the fort, looking for single orcs or, in one case, a hidden afker, killing and drylooting. The last night you ghosted before you built the courage to gate in to "PvM" 6v2. So I declared that since you were kind enough to visit us, we should repay the favor. Weep not for the storekeeper that was killed today. I was not there but I heard about it, and killing a store keeper with recall and ban ability is still harder to do than killing an afk orc lumberjack. Don't play all innocent. Man up to what you do.

Before you (continue to) misunderstand me, I don't care how you play or who you kill. Thats why UO rocks, and the idea of guarding dungeons against pk's is an idea I could actually get behind because fewer people play the "good guy" role. However, raiding us nightly and drylooting are not the actions of a PvM guild. We are orcs. It seems to us this means you want war. I realize you probably have a sh** ton of guys and can't control them all but that really isn't our problem. We can't sit around waiting for a group of stinky humies on fuud to ghost scout and kill us the second we are low on numbers. Might as well bring the war to you.

Finally, as for "you" killing me, you didn't unless you were also the mage. If that was you as well, then grats, even though killing orcs on foot isn't generally hard to do for a mounted mage. Later you chased me around with 3 or 4 buddies for a while before and after I killed the guy on foot. Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to feel manly, but I didn't die to that para-gank. If you were the poisoner, grats again, you seemed to be the best pvper in the group.

To finish up this short story, whomever said this was trash talking, you clearly haven't heard trash talk before. This is civilized repartee, at least on my end. I have a trash talk setting but its a lot funnier when there is audio involved. Also I remind you that you I was specifically called out by Mr PvM, not the other way around.

Good night, be seeing you soon.

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

Last edited by Mad Max on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

sotrans

Post by sotrans »

The storekeeper was me, not Mad Max, and i doubt that he would weep about anything i lose. By the way, you killed the storekeeper behind a blocking tablerow, you couldn't even loot his stuff - still you blocked the shop, exact to the decay of the corpse.

And indeed DG is a PvM guild. Of course this doesn't exclude PvP, as well as PvP doesn't exclude PvM. It's a matter of focus.