Survival event bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Survival event bug

Post by BlackFoot »

This latest round of survival when we got pulled the players couldnt use skills or cast spells.
To play survival like that is difficult :D
The problem resolved on a relog.
Boone and I were talking in guild chat and we both werent able to do anything until relog.
You could use items
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Survival event bug

Post by nightshark »

BlackFoot wrote:This latest round of survival when we got pulled the players couldnt use skills or cast spells.
Boone and I were talking in guild chat and we both werent able to do anything until relog.
You could use items
We also had this same bug in a different fashion today. Once the CTF was finished, felix, I and some other players could not use skills or cast spells. Also solved by a relog. Felix got boned and has to take stat loss over it...
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

SoundofGod

Re: Survival event bug

Post by SoundofGod »

nightshark wrote:
BlackFoot wrote:This latest round of survival when we got pulled the players couldnt use skills or cast spells.
You could use items
We also had this same bug in a different fashion today. Once the CTF was finished, felix, I and some other players could not use skills or cast spells. Also solved by a relog. Felix got boned and has to take stat loss over it...
QFT.