The GuardianKnight uosa statue.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Whattya say? Give ol GK a statue in UoH?

Yes
18%
No
66%
Yes but only if we get to vote on what your vendor wears.
16%

Total votes: 44

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The GuardianKnight uosa statue.

Post by GuardianKnight »

I don't necessarily want one but i feel that this would be the only way to truly make chumbucket go over the deep end.
I know that it's fun to hate on me, but you should know that i may be dying.......

in UO ....anytime i try to pvp.

I'm not like a few others that want a statue npc , i don't want any glory or fame.....It's just for the giggles.

I would expect my npc vendor to be wearing the full chumbucket outfit and a hemperor bandana.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Pristiq

Re: The GuardianKnight uosa statue.

Post by Pristiq »

COPYCAT
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Also, if GK gets it he should stand opposite chum wearing the same clothes but in complementing colors.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

No.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Josh, you just said no because there are too many of you to put into a statue for you to do a poll.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Populus

Post by Populus »

GuardianKnight wrote:Josh, you just said no because there are too many of you to put into a statue for you to do a poll.
No, he said no because he doesn't like you.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

That depends on which one i'm talking to.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

I'd vote yes for an effigy.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!