K^A brings the Murderer Cryo to Justice

Share stories and special moments with the community.
dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

K^A brings the Murderer Cryo to Justice

Post by dren »

On a cold winter day, the Kingdom of Ascalon's Elite Cavalier units ride out to the shores of Lord Blackthorne's moat. We ride to fight the Murderer Cryo, a villainous scum known around these parts to murder people with his drakes, dragons, and white wyrms.

Today's assignment is special, as we intend to put a stop to these crimes taking place right outside the borders of the capital city of Britannia. Our goals today are to kill Cryo and recover Cryo's boat using any means necessary, as well as destroy his wyverns and dragons.

The Ascalon Military has prepared and been trained for this type of situation. They prepare a surgical strike and Cryo falls immediately.
murderercryodead.jpg
murderercryodead.jpg (118.68 KiB) Viewed 2804 times
Somehow, even though he is dead he manages to call help into the area for assistance. Marmalade begins to patrol the moat area and tries to help Cryo. Why he does, help this vile creature I can not know, but I can only assume that Marmalade is also associated with this murderer. Not long after, Marmalade, Cryo and their minions have another small boat in the area which they park next to Cryo's boat to provide him assistance on the water.

The Kingdom of Ascalon's Navy immediately springs into action and sets up a Naval Blockade. Cryo receives a resurrection and quickly opens a moongate to get his wyrms and dragons out of the area before they die... Unfortunately today we did not get Cryo's drakes and dragons but next time he may not be so lucky!

When the drakes and dragons are removed, and criminal activity has stopped, the K^A Naval blockade is released... and Cryo is allowed to sail away. Marmalade begins attacking one of the K^A Navy boats and kills a K^A seaman. A chase ensues and Cryo's minions follow the boat into the city of Britain. Once inside the city it is more difficult to maneuver the boats, but the chase is still heated. The second boat in the K^A Navy blocks Cryo's boat with two dead seamen onboard. Marmalade comes in and attempts to block the second naval boat, but the first K^A naval boat blocks Marmalade's boat and he can not move!

Cryo's boat is blocked in the rivers of Britain and his seamen are told that his treasure and boat is now property of the K^A Navy. A few short hours pass, and our expert Naval engineers have confiscated Cryo's stolen treasure and his boat is now in the Ascalon Navy's dry dock.

The Kingdom of Ascalon hopes that Britannian's can now return to their normal way of living, but with an apprehension that in even on the outskirts of the borders of Britain, many murderers roam free and unchecked.
Last edited by dren on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: K^A brings the Murderer Cryo to Justice

Post by Panthor the Hated »

tl;dr but it's nice that you figured out to reveal hi hidden blocker(s)

for the record nightshark wtf pwned cryo with his theif solo (jacking his boat key) like a month ago too.

Populus

Post by Populus »

cAarchers [>>--->] pwned Cryo three times at the same evening, I believe that's the record.

Feel free to try and beat cAarchers.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

have i been relegated to a minion already!?

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

haha, sorry marm, that was actually a mistake, edited now :P
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

anyone red just sitting there waiting to be attacked even with a hundred dragons will be found out and get synched...

No one wants to be a tamer in statloss.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:anyone red just sitting there waiting to be attacked even with a hundred dragons will be found out and get synched...

No one wants to be a tamer in statloss.
i believe hemperor was the only one stupid enough to do that
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

i bet tt has done it at least once

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Where is all this statloss talk coming from? Cryo isn't in statloss, nor will he ever be. The story above is great tho, I like the rp feel of it :)

Stonewilled
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stonewilled »

How will he never be in stat loss
[10:42:25] <yomega> never picked someoneto grudge on
[10:42:31] <yomega> but it will be u

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

Stonewilled wrote:How will he never be in stat loss
macroing off murder counts as he gets them so as to stay under 5 short counts obv
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

How is it that he has 4 accounts all the time?

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

i dont think he does? ive only ever seen him with 3.

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Yes, 3 at once- I follow this religously. where are the "four accounts at once" comments coming from? I assume you're referring to how i block the npcs in maybe- well I mainly use natural UO terrain for that.
As for the murders. I hardly ever take a murder count on him, I didn't get a single murder count in the fiasco above, which is why i'll never be in statloss. Slimply put, i'm wrongfully accused!
Tbh I hardly murder. If ur grey to me, it's not murdering- it's self defense or as I'd like to think: Griefing! woo hoo. Fun stuff, tune in this week when we see folks rush cryo while farming and bring him to justice yet again! hoowah!

=)

Return to “Tales of Adventure”