Blackfoot's pvp tournament.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Blackfoot's pvp tournament.

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Mirage wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:So because I don't think the duels should have the same rules as auto tournys I must think all rules that differ from them are valid?

Fielding and dueling are distinctly separate. I am far better at fielding than I am at dueling, that has been the case since I started pvping for the first time over 10 years ago. I am aware that this tournament is about duels though, so I won't be demanding rules that specifically favor me or my play style. Seems I'm the only one willing to fight fair.
It's a PvP tournament, it doesn't say anything about dueling. Learn to read. Thanks in advance.
You don't consider 1v1 fights with rules to be duels? What are they? Even with your field 1v1 no rules I doubt you'd accept an outcome as valid if some random attacks you mid fight.

These are duels, deal with it.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Panthor the Hated wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:So because I don't think the duels should have the same rules as auto tournys I must think all rules that differ from them are valid?

Fielding and dueling are distinctly separate. I am far better at fielding than I am at dueling, that has been the case since I started pvping for the first time over 10 years ago. I am aware that this tournament is about duels though, so I won't be demanding rules that specifically favor me or my play style. Seems I'm the only one willing to fight fair.
It's a PvP tournament, it doesn't say anything about dueling. Learn to read. Thanks in advance.
You don't consider 1v1 fights with rules to be duels? What are they? Even with your field 1v1 no rules I doubt you'd accept an outcome as valid if some random attacks you mid fight.

These are duels, deal with it.
Anytime a player fights a player, it's PvP. The ruleset can be whatever you want, there are no set 1v1 hally mage duel ruleset.....it's not meant for that nor do I think it should. Again, L2R.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Only person to accept a duel from me so far is TJ.

This event was designed for me to not to win!
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Fede

Post by Fede »

Sandro wrote:Only person to accept a duel from me so far is TJ.

This event was designed for me to not to win!
Heh, point at hand:) Well, if you and TJ need a 3rd. I will jump aboard.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I'll fight you Sandro. Anyone and everyone send me a message, I'll try to fight everyone once but I realise that probably won't happen with my timezone. I'm going with the default rules.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Ill fight sandro if he uses a bardiche

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Panthor the Hated wrote:Ill fight sandro if he uses a bardiche
lol, bardiches pwn
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE