Idea for increasing guild income.

Will Sinker

Idea for increasing guild income.

Post by Will Sinker »

If we are looking for a way to quickly build guild funds, I believe that IDOC camping would be a great way to expand. Not only will this give our newer members a way to gain gold and resources for themselves, but it will also give the guild a very steady flow of income if we always donate part of the proceeds.

I understand some people dislike the idea of camping at a house for hours on end just to wait for it to fall, but with a large group like we have the task would be much easier. If there is any interest, and if Melryn approves, I would gladly help organize a group within the guild to start this up. We could have a few loose rules to prevent any disagreements and promote guild growth.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Idea for increasing guild income.

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

With that many people you could make an armourer assembly line :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

IDOC's are just plain fun, I think the only thing we need to get this going is a few volunteers to run around and look for them. I rarely have the time to be on that many hours in a row camping an IDOC, but we generally have a solid group of people at all/different times of the day who I'm sure could spend a few hours at one.
Last edited by Spitfire on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

I'll definitely look for them. If we get enough people we could divide the world into smaller groups to make it easier on everyone. We also need people to constantly check the runes to see when the houses go from greatly to IDOC.

morganm

Post by morganm »

Depending on the day of the week I can spend several hours camping. Keep me in the loop on any IDOC parties.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

How about Increasing DG Treasury by enacting a DG Bank And Loan Trust.
Loan New or Existing Members Gold at 5-10% Intrest..?? Collatral may be an issue.
Oh and can i be first one to draw from this fund :P

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

I think a way for money could be for DG to do more shard events like 2v2 ect, and win. Then the silver could go to guild funds.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

xevec wrote:I think a way for money could be for DG to do more shard events like 2v2 ect, and win. Then the silver could go to guild funds.
We can try, though I don't think these are pushover events. In fact I think the same teams dominate over and over again, but it is a good way to get PvP experience and there is nothing to lose.