Lumberjack Warrior and Tamer Mage looking for a guild.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Isolde

Lumberjack Warrior and Tamer Mage looking for a guild.

Post by Isolde »

We are both looking for a PvP guild but we are also looking for help because we are both new to the server. I have played UO before but not long and never got a 7x gm. My friend has never played UO.
Send me a message here or on Steam : Limegreenhurricane

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: Lumberjack Warrior and Tamer Mage looking for a guild.

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

I had rather hoped some other forum worthy would interject here.

As far as PvP is concerned, the Lumberjack Warrior should be aware of something: damage bonuses to axes from high Lumberjacking skill are not era-accurate to t2A and, so, do not exist here at UOSA.

Otherwise, welcome to the Server. There are many fine organisations here to which you may pledge your allegiance.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

The Infiltrator

Post by The Infiltrator »

Sick burn.. :lol:
Always count your stealth steps!

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

The Infiltrator wrote:Hide your kegs, hide your sandals, hide your money, hide your halberds, cuz they lootin' erry'body up in here!
Beautiful

Return to “Guild Recruitment”