EMERGENCY P.E.T.A. ANNOUNCEMENT

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Blackrum

EMERGENCY P.E.T.A. ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Blackrum »

It is believed that a number of animal Shelters have been broken into. Most of the animals are innocent and should not be "Earth Quaked". Please do not attempt to feed, cage, kill and/or eat the animals, or worse consequences than the purple storm may arise.

-P.E.T.A.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: EMERGENCY P.E.T.A. ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Now we should call E.L.F. to take care of all the housing sprawl that is creeping into the wilderness :wink:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Blackrum

Post by Blackrum »

In coordination with section 2.30.7, Division 3 Internal Affairs,
DG aka "The Dungeon Guard" are under investigation for animal cruelty via black magic. Until further developments they are considered unaware of the repercussions their actions may impose on them.

-P.E.T.A

morganm

Post by morganm »

I've seen no indication that the Dungeon Guards recognize the authority of this organization or any of it's legislation. These are baseless accusations from an impotent body.

Good day...

Blackrum

Post by Blackrum »

Regardless of what "authority" "DG" "Recognized" they "still" have been found in violation animal rights. Just this afternoon, while on a routine checkup due to recent accusations one of our "agents" came across a grizzly scene.

- Yours truly P.E.T.A -
Attachments
the investigation will continue, no suspects in custody as of yet, multiple persons of "interest" have yet to be "interviewed"
the investigation will continue, no suspects in custody as of yet, multiple persons of "interest" have yet to be "interviewed"
newpeta.jpg (102.36 KiB) Viewed 2675 times

Brules

Post by Brules »

Players Eating Tasty Animals?

morganm

Post by morganm »

While that rendering is hardly viewable.... all I see is a staged attempt to pin circumstantial evidence on DG. That is not evidence, PETA has no jurisdiction over DG, and any attempt to flex this pseudo authority had best be done with those who are strong of arm and will!

Blackrum

Post by Blackrum »

As of today, i am sorry to report, while under investigation, untold skeletons have been ripped from the closet like a small child hiding from "The Bad Uncle".

(initial cause for investigation)
Please note murder via black magic
Cam3.png
Cam3.png (179.75 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Additional investigation pending under violation of
Section 2.65.4 Partition of Animal Mutilation

Evidence provided by "Camera"
evidence.png
evidence.png (168.57 KiB) Viewed 2597 times

Additional investigation pending under violation of
Section 4.7.6.0 Consorting with "Criminals"
Evidence provided by "Camera"
red.jpg
red.jpg (137.88 KiB) Viewed 2597 times

-P.E.T.A.-

morganm

Post by morganm »

I love how Lightshade of [DG] is greeting you warmly, Paradox of [PoD] is casting explosion, and yet [DG] is the offending force you're trying to depict here. Once again this proves nothing; cropped down circumstantial evidence.

What do I see here? A member of PETA working with PoD and leading a ton of animals to the guild hall, blocking the door way, then taking shots of [DG] simply trying to clear the way.

I think an internal investigation should be your focus. An inquiry as to why PETA is working with PoD and why PETA is leading innocent animals to slaughter in an attempt to defame [DG]. The ends does not justify the means here because the means completely violates PETA's principles.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

morganm wrote:I think an internal investigation should be your focus. An inquiry as to why PETA is working with PoD and why PETA is leading innocent animals to slaughter in an attempt to defame [DG]. The ends does not justify the means here because the means completely violates PETA's principles.
Yes. We need congress to convene a committee at once to begin deliberations regarding if and how an investigation should begin.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”