Hi

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Hi

Post by Naughtington »

I wanted to introduce myself to you folks. I have been considering joining forces with DG for a month or so now. I stopped in town last night and spoke with Serenity for a bit.

I'm old (mature), 52. I played on Chessie from the release til......well....my account is still active. So I'm long time player.

I played on Origins for a few months. I left when I knew the population wasn't going to exceed a dozen. I've been playing here for about 3 months now.

I'm self sufficient in game and have always been a "help the newbie" kind of guy. I'm terrible at PK activities, but am willing to lend an extra body and die for my guild. I am more of a hunter/gatherer/crafter type, which seems like would be a good fit with you folks. I think I have a lot to offer to your guild.

If you would have me, send me a PM.

Orrin

Re: Hi

Post by Orrin »

Thank you for your interest, ill point this post towards Melryn when i see him next
Tiny DG

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Hey Naught... i played on Chessy from 99-02... DR. Kevorkian and Hooters where my mains...
Alex

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

Alexandria Rose wrote:Hey Naught... i played on Chessy from 99-02... DR. Kevorkian and Hooters where my mains...
I was in the RGG guild as Naughtington until they collapsed from poor leadership. Then I helped head up TBG (The BloodGuard) and had a small part in B*D (Bloc Darken). I was also in Clan Lupar for a long time as Kryton, we were a roleplaying guild of werewolf/pk's who left no body uncarved and uneaten, Our favorite haunt was PaxLair. They hated us =)