Yew Bankers

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Yew Bankers

Post by Chaos »

Yew Bankers are getting trapped in the lower south east room inside the bank and will not open the door to let them self back out .. I've tested this with 2 diff bankers and neither would just open the door the walk out of it .. Other then that they do not seem to travel north while wondering but rather seem to just try and wonder the lower section of the bank if allowed in which they will be trapped in that room ..

In testing they will walk out of other doors .. However the rate at which they will walk out of the room directly above room with problem seems a bit off .. they will spend 2 or 3 mins blocked up aginst the door before opening it .. and that does not mean they will walk out and if they walk out they seem to walk RIGHT back in when allowed to.

Side Note I've reported some thing like this before .. Not sure what it turned out to be but it was addressed by and showed to Derrick .. This was about 2 or 3 weeks ago if memory serves right ..

Sorry I was able to test rather.

Thank You for your time.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Sandro

Re: Yew Bankers

Post by Sandro »

Are you posting this because your bank house no longer banks from your steps?

Cmon now.. don't really think this is a bug, more like an inconvenience to you as one of the home owners in the area.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Sandro wrote:Are you posting this because your bank house no longer banks from your steps?

Cmon now.. don't really think this is a bug, more like an inconvenience to you as one of the home owners in the area.

Yes I noticed this because of my house .. TY for noticing ..

However when I see changes I don't understand I look into it ..

This is the second time I've paged after testing .. some thing has changed and is not expected .. this was stated before ... this is a BUG report .. not a VENDOR issue .. this is not normal actions of a banker or the doors within a town dwelling ..

Derrick himself has seen my testing ... now twice and I'm pretty good at it .. I make sure not to even page or post with a NOTHING post .. But after seeing my test set up via page in game .. he told me TY and that he wanted me to make a bug report so I made one (after testing every thing I could think of to test with gamers that were around wondering what I was doing) .. I'm Just Happy to just let him know .. but I'm trying to do what he wants and to document it ..

TY

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks. This may be strangely related to NPC's not opening house doors from the inside, although I thought that was only an issue with locked doors.

Will investigate; I appreciate you making this report.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Sir Lagsalittle

Post by Sir Lagsalittle »

Sandro wrote:Are you posting this because your bank house no longer banks from your steps?

Second day here and the Forums Troll is already very obvious....