Summary of Guild Meeting & Other News

Melryn Moonstone

Summary of Guild Meeting & Other News

Post by Melryn Moonstone »

The 3rd DG Guild Meeting

On sunday night the 3rd DG Meeting was held in DG Town with a good turn out from members! After and interuption from the ACE guild pks, 4 main topics were discussed:

1: UOAM Having members linked on UOAM has been working great this weekend. This is something we need to keep doing! A guide to using UOAM is here: - viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27069

2: Town Name We're going to have a vote on the town's name, it may remain as DG town or change to something else, please put any more suggestions into the town name thread and ill create a vote in a few days. The town name thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=26516

3: Guild leadership Sadly i will be stepping down from leadership of DG within the next 2 weeks, this is due to me going to Japan to work and study. I'm not quitting UO but i will be taking a backseat role in the running of DG as i will only have free time to simply play UO rather than running the guild. Dont worry though, as far as DG is concerned nothing will change and things will continue as before. For the time being Druss/Tiny will be taking over DG. I'm very confident he will do a great job. As i said before, i'll still be on hand and in game when i can. I'm looking forward to playing with DG for a long time to come yet :)

4: Ventrilo For those wanting to use voice comms we're going to get a server set up soon, i think Leonidas and Shilo both have options for this, so it would be appreciated if you guys can co-ordinate it and discuss it with other people who know more about vent than i do!

Thanks guys, lately DG is doing really great, and the add-ons are coming along nicely! Any comments and other issues about DG and the meeting please post in this thread.

Melryn Moonstone
Melryn Moonstone - Dungeon Guards

Orrin

Re: Summary of Guild Meeting & Other News

Post by Orrin »

1: UOAM Having members linked on UOAM has been working great this weekend. This is something we need to keep doing! A guide to using UOAM is here: - viewtopic.php?f=112&t=27069]

I ask that ALL DG give this a go, if nothing else happens at least you will know where everyone is at a glance, its simple and it works.

4: Ventrilo For those wanting to use voice comms we're going to get a server set up soon, i think Leonidas and Shilo both have options for this, so it would be appreciated if you guys can co-ordinate it and discuss it with other people who know more about vent than i do!

Please can you install this as guided by the above named, i believe that Shilo is purchasing a server which will hold upto 38 people, if you dont fancy talking or dont own a mic you can listen to the remainder, I have used this before and again, its simple and works.

3: Guild leadership Sadly i will be stepping down from leadership of DG within the next 2 weeks, this is due to me going to Japan to work and study. I'm not quitting UO but i will be taking a backseat role in the running of DG as i will only have free time to simply play UO rather than running the guild. Dont worry though, as far as DG is concerned nothing will change and things will continue as before. For the time being Druss/Tiny will be taking over DG. I'm very confident he will do a great job. As i said before, i'll still be on hand and in game when i can. I'm looking forward to playing with DG for a long time to come yet

Although i am taking over "Enforced" leadership in a physical manner, IE i will be controlling the guild stone, the Guild remains Mell's, DG has come along way very fast which is a credit to all, it's YOU that has made it this way, and this i wont change.

You cheered me at the meeting, I cheer Mell and his silent 2nd in command who made all of this possible.

And Mell, when your settled you WILL be taking this back :)
Tiny DG

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

I believe Shilo said that the free Vent server I run will only hold 4 people, so if he will have one for 38 people, we should definately use that one!

I really think vent and uoam will help tremendously for staying close and attacking our targets. Please get these going if you can.

-Leo

morganm

Post by morganm »

Good luck in Japan Mel. I'm a little jealous really... I'd love to see Japan!

morganm

Post by morganm »

Click HEREfor more shots of the whole meeting.

I shot an RPV of it but it doesn't work... for whatever reason RPV's don't handle Z-coordinate correctly.