Survivor Game bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Survivor Game bug

Post by riant »

When I started my game (loaded in the room), my provocation wouldn't work. I got the typical message you get when you try to use it too soon ("you must wait a few moments"), but the whole time (roughly a minute before I threw up my hands and let the zombie/monbat/rat man/ogre kill me). Also, strangely my heal macro wouldn't fire. As soon as I died and was in the main room, the heal macro worked fine. Before anyone asks: Yes, I had my instrument (I could double click and get it to play). Yes, I pulled out the skill and manually clicked to confirm my macros weren't fried. Yes, I've played survivor many times before and know that the provo doesn't work in the waiting area and the other basics of it (if it matters I've even won twice). Yes, it was DEFINITELY long enough between attempts (I think 10 seconds is the spread...this was at least a minute of trying...long enough for 5 creatures to spawn).

The other weird thing that happened (and is probably related) I can't fully describe because I just sort of noticed it but wasn't quite sure what happened: It seemed as if my player jumped 5 or 10 tiles, like from one part of the room to the other...like a resynchingX10.

Anway, not sure if this has happened before or if it's a known bug. It's just a little frustrating waiting 30 minutes to get your turn and not being able to compete. In retrospect, maybe I should have tried resynching but the symptoms didn't exactly ring that bell.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Survivor Game bug

Post by nightshark »

Are you sure you didn't have a razor macro running that was dropping your target somehow? I have had this kind of thing happen in the past and it was due to this.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There have been some other bugs reported that are similar to this, such as not being able to cast a spell or use a skill after the end of a game.

Thanks for this report!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This happened to me in Double Domination, but it resolved itself after death.

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Everything went back to normal for me after I died. I could cast spells in the waiting area and was able to use provoke in Britannia proper.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This problem should have been fixed in a recent mini-patch. Please let me know if this problem re-occurs.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."