WAR Stone

Orrin

WAR Stone

Post by Orrin »

i have had a few requests of going to war with other guilds, as i didn't want to threaten the safety of our non fighters such as crafters and pvm'ers, i got the officers together last night and we have purchased an additional guild stone that is now in the guild tower,

this is for those occasions where we have an external guild event where you may have to be engaged in war in order to complete the event or your just simply bored and you fancy a mini war with some one.

trying to bring that little more to DG.

all you need to do is to resign from the peacfull dg and re join the war dg and vice versa.

the name for the warring guild will be Dungeon Guards! the only diff been the ! at the end.

Hope this has made sense
Thoughts pls :)
Tiny DG

Stalker
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: WAR Stone

Post by Stalker »

My only apprehension is that if most of the pvpers are on the war stone our pvmers will have trouble getting help via guild chat if they run into pks or such. It would make irc or vent very important for communication.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

I think we will be using it for events only, not permanantly switching. For the time period of the event, you are right, but we will get back on the regular stone when said event is over.

Your_Ugly_Mom

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

Thats one of the reasons why i personally think, that guild chat isnt that great...
"My only apprehension is that if most of the pvpers are on the war stone our pvmers will have trouble getting help via guild chat if they run into pks or such."

the use of uoam chat could help there, u can use it via uo window too and everybody logged in uoam can see the message, doesnt matter if in same guild or not.

YUM

Your_Ugly_Mom

Post by Your_Ugly_Mom »

btw, who is holder of the war stone ?
I would like to join with two chars

YUM

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

Biggles
Tiny DG