Website and client randomly lagging/disconnect

ranger

Website and client randomly lagging/disconnect

Post by ranger »

I don't know what happened. I'll try to provide all the details and maybe someone can help. :?
Btw, I love the CTF event so it really bumed me out.

Anyway, I was heading up to town for the event and bam. Character freezes, disconnected. Try to log on, takes forever (a couple minutes to server select). I try to get on the forums to see if there is any news, after waiting for about 3 minutes the main forum page still isn't loading, just half of it has loaded. Meanwhile, the log in process in the game has worked but I notice it hasn't opened up my bags yet, it does then I'm disconnected. I open up a new window and type in youtube, bam, page loads in a split second. I went back and tried again on the forums, still not loading, try to log in, still not happening. 9:10, ten minutes after the event I can log in again, and visit the forums.

I have also started using windows 7 ultimate (fresh install). But I don't think it's an issue with that because I have been playing for quite a number of hours without any problems. This could prove a problem at times if it continues. Anyone have any idea of what it might be? x.X

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Website and client randomly lagging/disconnect

Post by Panthor the Hated »

If this is the first time it's happened then I wouldn't worry about it. It would be near impossible to accurately diagnosis it without it happening frequently anyways. Probably a fluke. If it happens again post here and let us know any other surrounding circumstances you notice if possible.

ranger

Post by ranger »

Ok. Will do. Hopefully it was a one time thing. Thanks. :)

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

You may already have your setup sorted... but just in case, make sure you have the right Razor settings for Windows 7
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

ranger

Post by ranger »

Thanks for the win7 link. I dunno if the "white screen" issue is what I saw a few times, it corrected itself when I went out and back into the program. I set it to run as admin because I couldn't edit any of my razor settings I noticed. Didn't do the compatibility mode thing. So, thanks again. :)