DG Bridged Towers

Sexy Smithy

DG Bridged Towers

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Alrighty, as some of you may know, I own the bridged towers in DG. I've had a million ideas of what to do with them, but am having trouble making up my mind so far. I'd just like to see what the guild members would like to see. I make no guarantees that I will do what is asked, but i'll take ideas into consideration.

As of right now, some kind of events center maybe? What do you guys think?

~Smithy
Last edited by Sexy Smithy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Special Projects Minion.

andersej

Re: DG Twin Towers

Post by andersej »

well we can see if derrick wants to code in a plane and run it into them..... Ok that was tasteless.
Any who where are these towers?
This message has been approved by a Tank

Sexy Smithy

Re: DG Bridged Towers

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Directly behind Guild Tower.
Special Projects Minion.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

I saw you testing going from one tower to other a couple nights ago. Freakin cool!

Well here is my thought, since the guild tower doors are occasionally unlocked, I was thinking, for kids who need a place to train, friend to both towers but only hang key on one tower, this way only friends of both towers will be able to go between the two towers, so for instance, kids that want to train, enter tower with key on it, then cross to other tower ( assuming only friends/ co-owners can do this), then train unmolested in the tower with no key. Does this make sense?
Alternativly, have one tower public ( move your library here) and friend kids that want to train in private keyless tower).

Anyway.. I really think we need a library in town, tower would be perfect for this.
Alex

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

A variation of Luca Blight's siege event + Smithy's decoration talent = potential can of fun

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

Congrats on finally getting the 2nd one! I'm looking forward to see what you do with it.
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Mortpure

Post by Mortpure »

I'm on the side of Rose on this, our town could use a Library :)

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

we already have a library for the main hunting areas, it only lacks treasure map locations and npcs, its in the guild hall.
Tiny DG

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

True, we have fairly descent dungeon library. I was thinking something a bit more grandios, a destination library that would bring even more traffic to town. ( similar to the library on moonglow), with dungeons, npcs, t hunt spots, rares, mule regions, places of interest, etc... a complete library.
Alex

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

I do have an extra set of T-Map runebooks that I can put in the town somewhere...not necessarily at the towers, but in general.
Special Projects Minion.

Spitfire

Post by Spitfire »

Def could do a ctf type thing where you can only access the opponents tower by running across the bridge. Maybe we could use the GH as a rune library and keep the towers private/for events? Not sure how much personal stuff is in our GH though.

Return to “Dungeon Guards [DG]”