DG Membership

Kurik

DG Membership

Post by Kurik »

Hi!!!

My Name is Kurik (ingame),

first: big greetings to ScorpionKing!!!
second: sorry about my terrible english (i am a german player)
third: big reverence to the best Online Game ever...UO!

And now i want ask, can i join into your Guild?

I search serious guild and friendly, serious persons.

I played UO on DF Server since 1998-2002 (after publish 16, i wanted kill OSI.....). But i remember many time on UO, because i started really poor (many days use lumberjacking to get some coins :)))),in the end my own 2story villa). No other ONLINE Game gave me this feeling again.

I played now about 2 months on this server. I like the game again. And i saw sometimes DG Guildmembers in Dungeon, there was very friendly, serious and helpful to other player. This qualities i like.

I want join theirs guild too. Maybe we can hunt together some PK`s or other fun (to barbecue something...)

Now i am a tamer/mage. Magery 93, Taming 85. Maybe anyone needs free Ostards or Lamas? Tell me and i can transfer some....

Best Regards

Kurik

Orrin

Re: DG Membership

Post by Orrin »

Hello Kurik, thank you for your post, i had originally sais that recruiting had been closed for a short while untill we had cleared our debt to the shard for the additional roads, dock ect we have had built to our town.

in saying this i have just gotten in from been on the beer and as per usual im my happy mellow self that will willingly help newer peolple to the shard get along, you are already in a position to make money for youself and as a golden rule we are a pvm guild and as a rp role we aim to protect the dungeons and keep them safe from people killers.. (Where not always succsessfull but more offten than not we do succeed)

i only have a few requests, the first being you have a forum account, the second is you use irc and visit us in channle #dg and have a chat with us, the only other rules i would like for you to follow is to be respectfull to others, never trash talk ppl you may kill or are killed by, dont steal or pk with any member you may want in dg.

"The first you have already ticked as in forum account, the rest will follow"

as a side not DG are mainly a pvp guild with a role play side note of anti pk, to this end you need to be aware that youl will be a prize for pks but on the same note, be assured if you shout pk attack, that pk will be swarmed by a couler of blue (Dg's guild couler)

before i waffle any more due to the drink, pop into dg town "See melryns DG Post" or visit us in #dg irc channle for further info.
Tiny DG

Kurik

Re: DG Membership

Post by Kurik »

@bootes: i will save some forest ostards for you!!!

See you soon!

Kurik