looking for a guild

sharpiejas

looking for a guild

Post by sharpiejas »

Hi,

i have been playing for a short time, mostly running around trying to fight whatever gets in my way. i had a quick look in the Despise dungeon but i have mostly been running around. I got PK'd for the first time the other night and decided that maybe it was time i got some new friends to help find my role.

I am currently playing a warrior type (Hothian Dreel) - 100/45/34 with 88 swordsmanship, 70 tactics and 60 healing. I have managed to raise my total skills to around 692 by doing various different things and i am also trying to find out how to unlearn stuff to reduce my unwanted skills.

I am mostly intrested in dungeon crawling, meeting other players and saving up for my first house.
Hothian Dreel

Orrin

Re: looking for a guild

Post by Orrin »

Hi, i have spoken to Breadman regarding your interest. when your skill cap reaches 700 all skills that you have marked down will drop for the skills you have marked up.

pop into our IRC channle #dg im sure the guild will help you with advice anyway they can, its nice to see that you have your self established on your own two feet, im working away till wed of next week but may have time to jump on tom morning, Sunday. Either way ill chat to you soon :)
Tiny DG

sharpiejas

Re: looking for a guild

Post by sharpiejas »

spent a little time with the breadman last night, he showed me around a little and took me to a dungeon. I even petted a ossie dragon thing!

Anyhows, look forward to spending sometime in game with you all.
Hothian Dreel