Wat?

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Malaikat

Wat?

Post by Malaikat »

I've played this game for many many years, but someone's got to explain this one to me...

Some sleepy ass mages in Moonglow.

I recall that we used to blades player owned vendors to death, but they fixed that bug real quick. This is ridiculous tho.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Wat?

Post by Ronk »

Dem nub gib tribute?
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Ik'zahrta

Post by Ik'zahrta »

Ronk wrote:Dem nub gib tribute?
Hoho.
Signature provided by Atraxi

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

They are tired from selling so many regs to Chaos
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

On topic: Maybe someone poisoned them? I know that use to be how you'd kill vendors in town.

Off Topic: If you buy just a few regs, does it jack up the price like it use to on teh offical shards? I did get sick pleasure out of buying 10 pearl and having the other 500 jacked up to 7gp per, lol
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Ronk wrote:On topic: Maybe someone poisoned them? I know that use to be how you'd kill vendors in town.
So now we have the modus operandi...all we need is a suspect and a motive. Seriously, who wants to poison 4 mages and a guildmaster and then leave their corpses to be discovered by some passerby? Careless if you ask me...
Off Topic: If you buy just a few regs, does it jack up the price like it use to on teh offical shards? I did get sick pleasure out of buying 10 pearl and having the other 500 jacked up to 7gp per, lol
I haven't noticed that here, thank god.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Ronk wrote:Dem nub gib tribute?
hohoho
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Malaikat wrote:
Ronk wrote:On topic: Maybe someone poisoned them? I know that use to be how you'd kill vendors in town.
So now we have the modus operandi...all we need is a suspect and a motive. Seriously, who wants to poison 4 mages and a guildmaster and then leave their corpses to be discovered by some passerby? Careless if you ask me...
I haven't noticed that here, thank god.
Well, ill research it when I get home and make an era accurate post if it is not this way. And the obvious reason is to hamper reg buying. A mage's power comes from regs, run those costs up and, like any commodity in demand, the value goes up. Not to mention its a good way to grief all mages.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

thats my word dude

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

wat?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Somebody farming NPC sandals. Town killing is easy when you know how.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE