Wanted to share a few of my experiences in this realm;

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
LordRaven

Wanted to share a few of my experiences in this realm;

Post by LordRaven »

Very friendly chaps to greet me at most banks, some with deadly trapped boxes that I happen to be rather informed of from working with such contraptions, most are sincere much to my surprise.

A gentlemen by the name of Lucian was in need of my services, I felt compelled to aid this young warrior, as I went to work with the sound of roaring bellows about, Narrowly managing to repair the young blokes suit of armor and battered sword whilst a small cavalry arrived to greet the warrior.

As as token of their appreciation the band of men tossed me a sack of coins, the contents a rather modest amount of gold coins, I hesitated and offered the coins to be taken back, stating my intent was but to help the young man, Disregarding my offer the heavily armored man upon his magnificently white steed with a firey red, ruby ring smiled and took off in a hurry.

The young man Lucien, grateful for my efforts, invited me for an ale located in the heart of his city. I could not pass up such an offer, the lord knows a hard working man such as myself could use a cold quenching brew. I pondered to myself briefly (one could only hope for the warmth of a fine young wench to be in attendance on the morrows eve)