Orc fort? Not anymore!!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Pirul

Orc fort? Not anymore!!

Post by Pirul »

So, some guildmates and me are strolling around this beautiful land we call Brittania when we stumble into a most hideous place. Blood everywhere, the stench was unbearable. After some hard fighting, good prevailed, and we took the fort from those smelly creatures.
Orc-1.JPG
So after taking over the fort, we decided to have some fun. How about we pretend to be smelly creatures, novel, huh?
Orc-2.JPG
We had the natives so confused they thought we were some of them, and even invited us for tea and crumpets around their lovely campfire while telling stories!!
Orc-3.JPG
Thanks to URK for having us over and putting up a good fight. Only sorry one of our members came out red out of our adventure :(.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

fortin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Orc fort? Not anymore!!

Post by fortin »

Hah! looks like alot of fun. Good work all

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Gug *hic* werk, ummies. hohoh
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

random guy

Post by random guy »

Gug Fyte C^V.....dem Beeg Lizurdz wer taystee :mrgreen:

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

wtf lol i thought urks never put a murder count, how can an orc that is at war with every human put murder charges. FRAUDS!!!! btw urks r awesome to pvp with for a good time.

TC

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

I was the one who went red, and I dont think an URK gave me a count. There was a tamer there who was not with either party, to conclude our evening we had a race back to the fort. I cast a fire field at the door and he was an unexpected casualty, I believe this is where the count came from. I didnt know I was that close to becoming red, but no matter, it was a great deal of fun! And it only took a night of cutting some needed cloth to get back to my normal "green" self.
:)

Return to “Tales of Adventure”