Lost Lands entrance

Moderator: Support Moderators

Ahntara

Lost Lands entrance

Post by Ahntara »

Other than the sewer detail on the Wiki, is there a map to the entrance(s)?

I tried walking thru the Hall of Justice on my 1st day back in game and found the cell locked. Plus I couldn't remember where to go once I got thru there anyway...

But I saw it mentioned (somewhere) that the lighthouse is still a point of entry. Anyone know where this info can be found?

elhorno
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Lost Lands entrance

Post by elhorno »

Best bet is to find a rune library, there will be 11 different entrances. If you need me to mark you some runes for them pm me on irc, elhorno

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

http://web.archive.org/web/199910051049 ... t2aent.htm

in-case stratics doesn't load like it always does for me ;/
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

Ahntara wrote:Other than the sewer detail on the Wiki, is there a map to the entrance(s)?

I tried walking thru the Hall of Justice on my 1st day back in game and found the cell locked. Plus I couldn't remember where to go once I got thru there anyway...

But I saw it mentioned (somewhere) that the lighthouse is still a point of entry. Anyone know where this info can be found?
Lighthouse comes out at the prison

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

A list of which ones you can bring a pet through would be helpful. I only know of the Delucia cave.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Del passage, Ice dungeon, fire dungeon and temple isle (or whatever it's called), all you can bring pets through. Vesp GY and Papua teleporter you cannot. Not sure about the rest.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I believe that it is only Vesper GY and Moonglow/Papua teleporters that restrict passage of pets.

Alternatively you can use the serpent pillars in the ocean to move pets between maps as well.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Ahntara

Post by Ahntara »

Just an FYI to anyone else who happens to see this....

Went back and walked thru Hall of Justice. The cell entrances are different, but easily found with circle of transparency on and some trial & error. Otherwise was the same as I remember...

This location comes out at the Lighthouse and is somewhat near Oasis (or what I used to call Oasis)

Return to “New Player Help”