Guild Application

KHESS

Guild Application

Post by KHESS »

Hey guys My name is Gage-IRL-I hate being called by my char's name when im talking in vent,skype,etc.My Main Character is Coolio most of you have probaly seen me around my acc i have played second age around 3 yrs or so I never have played the real UO(By the way im 14 yrs old)Im an active since it's summer vacation i will be on everyday--Im not much of a pvper yet because my t-mage and dexxer is not finished so i will soon enough.I hate killing Newbies actually any blue i will not kill if they are grey or red i will try to kill them but i usually fail.I have about 60k enough magics to go around im almost finished with my Blacksmith so i might set some vendor's up around yew.My favorite thing to do on the shard is Play some CTF i have played CTF with alot of DG member's i hope some remember me.I like to mess around with people but i know when im taking it to far.I hope i get accepted so i can hang with you guys.

Signed-Coolio

Spitfire

Re: Guild Application

Post by Spitfire »

I think I've seen you around man, feel free to come to our IRC room, #DG, and talk with us.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Come into #cA and I'll give you a small house.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

KHESS

Post by KHESS »

Populus why would i go into #cA i have a bad Rep with them----I hate Most cA people

Populus

Post by Populus »

Those damn cA people.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

KHESS

Post by KHESS »

Got to Hate them