two accounts deleted in 2 days

seanoob

two accounts deleted in 2 days

Post by seanoob »

my main character has been deleted =( after an alternate account got deleted 2 days ago. the accounts are **** and ****...please help

LifeForce

Re: two accounts deleted in 2 days

Post by LifeForce »

accounts are not deleted here. see viewtopic.php?p=3014

could you provide more details about your problem? hard to gelp with so little information...

Downs

Post by Downs »

best to PM staff and not post your account info. may want to look into deleting this thread
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Downs wrote:best to PM staff and not post your account info. may want to look into deleting this thread
and having those accounts deleted and a new 3 made :P
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I've PM'ed you and edited out your account names from your main post for your own safety.

Accounts are NEVER deleted (some times a account will be block for reasons.) If you feel this has happened to you Plz contact Derrick in IRC or forums.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Fede

Post by Fede »

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't accounts deleted if they are created and don't hit a certain amount of hours of activity within a week? I could be thinking of something completely different, but it's a start:)

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Fede wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't accounts deleted if they are created and don't hit a certain amount of hours of activity within a week? I could be thinking of something completely different, but it's a start:)
i think not and i think maybe your thinking of not registering your account via a email address and i still think they are not deleted just no really way to track it down at that point then again its been quite sometime since i made my accounts so i don't remember and i know things have changed since then as i have started a few people out here
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Dolos

Post by Dolos »

Fede wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't accounts deleted if they are created and don't hit a certain amount of hours of activity within a week? I could be thinking of something completely different, but it's a start:)

That sounds like Diablo 2 Fede. I believe once a character is created on an account that account exists ad infinitum.

Fede

Post by Fede »

Thank you Dolos:) Does anyone know if he ever figured out why his accounts got deleted?