The Angry Gambler @ Great Hart Running

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Angry Gambler @ Great Hart Running

Post by dren »

Our new bar, which is not officially open yet is located in a two story house near the town of Minoc east of Mt. Kendall. I was working on the bar when to my suprise, a patron came by and knocked on the door. He traveled all the way from Britain to buy a bottle of wine, and our bar wasn't even open yet! I got him a bottle of wine on the house for coming by to visit us in excitement of our opening. We talked for awhile before attending the Grey Ghost Auction.

After the Grey Ghost Auction another patron came by, we played a several different games, high rollers, low rollers, 7 & 11, & doubles. He was on a losing streak! Poor guy, after he lost all of his money he started throwing boards and kindling all over the bar and lit it on fire! He shouted "burn"! He was going to try to burn our place down before it even opened!!! He chased me with a torch and tried to set our front doors on fire.

:shock:
angrygambler1.JPG
angrygambler1.JPG (113.64 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
After I got outside safely I retrieved some water from the nearby river with some empty pitchers I had and put out the fires inside. I talked to the Patron and calmed him down, gave him an Ale on the house and asked him politely please not try to burn the place down in the future.

:roll:
calmeddowngambler.jpg
calmeddowngambler.jpg (138.06 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
Luckily he calmed down and we had a long chat before I opened him a gate back to Minoc.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Angry Gambler @ Great Hart Running

Post by mrbojangles »

I lost all my money at the Great Hart. Dren broke my legs when I couldn't repay the house. And I'm pretty sure they water down their beer. Also, the prostitutes all have crabs.

Would return again, A+++++.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.