My intro...

Berock Shagando

My intro...

Post by Berock Shagando »

My name is Berock Shagando (in game not RL). I started playing UO when T2A released. Had a mentor, my friend from school, who was a serious PVP only type of player. Hally mage. And he was good. I always went the dexxer route. I love weapons...i have several IRL...homemade and manufactured. Anyway back then, there was no razor...Just UO. I did farely well running with my friend sometimes taking on groups of 3 or 4 PKs. But when UO:R released, my playing decreased drastically and I ended up quitting completely shortly after 3rd dawn released. Played lots of other freeshards but never long enough to really establish a character. Til I found Second Age. But its alot different than the T2A i was used to with the implementation of razor alone. This i am not used to and my PVP skills need work.

While bringing Berock up, I met The Company of the Vigilant and The Immortal Lords. My RL friend Aindreas Orevamp and I were recruited. But noone really ever played that i ever noticed. Everytime I logged on i would give a guild shout out with either no response or a busy guildmate. Noone to ever run with. Aindreas is on every day but sometimes for short times. He works alot. I can be on anytime really. My schedule fluctuates. I do side jobs, buy/sell things, etc. But if theres a time period where others are on, or theres something going down, I try to be on.

Other than those my merchant character has traded with I dont really have any other player to player contact. But I am like a wolf, I prefer to be in a pack. Plus Im tired of not being able to do anything without a pk ruining it.

WiseOne

Re: My intro...

Post by WiseOne »

Berock Shagando wrote:I do side jobs, buy/sell things, etc.
How much for an ounce of the best you got? :D

Seriously though, if you are on and feel like doing a dungeon crawl or just going around killing stuff, PM me and I'd be glad to tag along.

Cheers
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Berock Shagando

the best i got? well for mids its usually $120ish depending on where I have to go to get it. Thats what I prefer to spend my money on for personal. But lately, getting so close to harvest season, quantities are hard to come by. Pretty dry here. But I can find some chron for about $400-500 an O. Assuming you are talking about that kind of ounce :wink:

But yeah ill hit u up next time im on. You use IRC?

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

I saw ya still sporting the IL tag this morning. Any updates on that?
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Berock Shagando

Light Shade wrote:I saw ya still sporting the IL tag this morning. Any updates on that?
Yeah...didnt want to disband from IL unless i was for sure getting into DG. Which I did earlier :D Whats up guildies lol.