Some Changes Need To Be Made!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Million

Re: Some Changes Need To Be Made!

Post by Million »

Atraxi wrote:
iamreallysquall wrote:
Million wrote:(red) la la la, oh look a blue, Explosion-Energy Bolt. (blue) Gheal to 100%, loads explosion. (red) oh no, recall!!!!
sounds like one terrible pk if thats how they are trying to kill you
^^^

Dude, find some real pks to fight. Stop hanging out at the noob pk spots. You wanna get some real pvp action, go up against NWO. That way the rest of us can all laugh at your dead ass.

my pvper is gonna be done in 2 days

u fruits already cant kill me and i have 0 resit and vet

so b4 u start runnin your gum guzzler check who your talkin to.

deal with ill fight u as soon as my pvper is done. and u better not recall like a newbie

Million

Post by Million »

the only 2 good pvpers ive seen on here is shallow grave and diagnos (however u spell it).

thats it. everyone else is sorry as hell and u shouldnt be red.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Million wrote:the only 2 good pvpers ive seen on here is shallow grave and diagnos (however u spell it).

thats it. everyone else is sorry as hell and u shouldnt be red.
pking and pvp are different =\ your not looking for a long fight on a statloss reds your in and your out \.
also escaping solo pk's is supper easy unless you well you suck.
just fyi your bard i have solo pked you =\
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

Million wrote:STAT LOSS- the one main thing that ruined uo back in 99' is the rep patch, for you all that dont know what that is. its when they brough stat loss in the game.
While I'm not going to make a statement on these suggestions because it's pretty obvious what the answer is, I will make a comment about this statement. The reputation patch of 6/11/98 is not when stat-loss was implemented. In fact, stat-loss was reduced in intensity with that patch to a variable 10-20% loss on resurrection from its previous hard 10% loss on death, provided you died to a character with better notoriety. Stat-loss was originally introduced on 12/9/97, less than 3 months after the game went live.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Fede

Post by Fede »

Atraxi wrote:You wanna get some real pvp action, go up against NWO.
This is funny.
Million wrote:the only 2 good pvpers ive seen on here is shallow grave and diagnos
This is also funny.

UOSA has a couple of comedians on the shard.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Million wrote:going to ripped to shreads? for making a suggestion? if ppl start talking shit on this thread because i posted suggestions, it just gonna be the ppl that need recall in a fight.
Don't mind them, make any suggestion you want.

SEriously why do people have to flame? Goto trash talk section if you aint got anything nice to say.

Million

Post by Million »

Psilo wrote:
Million wrote:going to ripped to shreads? for making a suggestion? if ppl start talking shit on this thread because i posted suggestions, it just gonna be the ppl that need recall in a fight.
Don't mind them, make any suggestion you want.

SEriously why do people have to flame? Goto trash talk section if you aint got anything nice to say.
they are the coolest kids online thats why