Blessed House Deeds

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Drull

Blessed House Deeds

Post by Drull »

Hello,

Are house deeds supposed to be blessed? I just had my first chance ever (so I thought) at stealing one, however I wasn't able to. "You can't steal that".

I've tried searching the forums for information on it, didn't find anything.

I always understood it that house deeds were definitely not blessed.

Thanks!

Faust

Re: Blessed House Deeds

Post by Faust »

House deeds were patched in like this before our target cut off date, unfortunately.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, not blessed but newbied. OSI did this in April or May of 1999
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Derrick wrote:Aye, not blessed but newbied. OSI did this in April or May of 1999
For those that don't know what noobed means... it means that it's basically blessed for blues but if a red has it, it will be on their corpse when you kill them and you can steal it.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Cassius

Post by Cassius »

The specific date of this being April 16th 1999. The day my thief started to die.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

unnerf the thief bring back snooping not breaking stealth and target stealing on runebooks and stealable house deeds :)
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Just keep in mind it's only newbied if it's in the main pack. If you have it in a separate bag inside your backpack, it can be looted from you.
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Corbin wrote:Just keep in mind it's only newbied if it's in the main pack. If you have it in a separate bag inside your backpack, it can be looted from you.
Which is inaccurate and will hopefully be adjusted soon: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31497

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

many people lost major to house deeds getting stolen before admin originally corrected this mechanic, here on UOSA.
Tho it was funny, to see people lose castle/keep/tower deeds.... I believe that the issue has been addressed and does not need to be discussed ever again.
Thanks
-Guerrilla
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Guerrilla wrote:many people lost major to house deeds getting stolen before admin originally corrected this mechanic, here on UOSA.
Tho it was funny, to see people lose castle/keep/tower deeds.... I believe that the issue has been addressed and does not need to be discussed ever again.
Thanks
-Guerrilla

"That's like, your opinion man". But that does not mean that the matter should not be discussed again. What if they change the timeframe?