8-15-11 Patrol

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Border Patrol

8-15-11 Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Hail citizens!,
This is a report on my patrol I did on the 15th of August.

I checked in for duty and the first criminal I find is Eluvium who wants to not comply and instead assaults an Officer of the Peace.
1FlaggedEluvium.jpg
1FlaggedEluvium.jpg (145 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

After a short moment of standing his ground, Eluvium decides it is not a good idea.
2EluviumDecidesStangGroungNotGoodIdea.jpg
2EluviumDecidesStangGroungNotGoodIdea.jpg (145.94 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Once he has healed himself up; while on the run, he tries to fight back yet again....
3EluviumStandsGroundAfterHealing.jpg
3EluviumStandsGroundAfterHealing.jpg (150.06 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

It is not long before Eluvium is frantically searching my pack while in combat looking for something to steal. This is when he gets poisoned from my anti theft kit and ends his own life. Serving Justice on himself.
4EluviumTriesToSnoopMeInCombatAndGetsPoisonedByAntiSnoopDevice.jpg
4EluviumTriesToSnoopMeInCombatAndGetsPoisonedByAntiSnoopDevice.jpg (150.08 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

All is quiet at the bank. Besides Eluvium there is 0 thieves out this day. It is not long until Eluvium goes perma again...
5EluviumGoesPermaAgain.jpg
5EluviumGoesPermaAgain.jpg (137.26 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Instead of cooperating with the law, Eluvium decides his best bet is to try and outrun the law.
6EluviumOnTheRunAgain.jpg
6EluviumOnTheRunAgain.jpg (140.68 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Many times he almost falls to my mace of Justice.
7EluviumRunningRedlined.jpg
7EluviumRunningRedlined.jpg (130 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

With Eluvium out of aids and seriously injured, he tries a quick steal from Kunsanagi. Kunsanagi simply puts him out of his misery like a sick dog instead.
8EluviumRedlined&OutOfAidsTriesToStealFromKusanagiButIsPutDown.jpg
8EluviumRedlined&OutOfAidsTriesToStealFromKusanagiButIsPutDown.jpg (141.93 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

One would think Eluvium would have learned by now. But no. Even though there is not one thief for miles besides him, he decides to steal yet again. This time her runs through various shops around town with me in hot pursuit.
9EliviumStealsAgain&IsChasedThroughVariousShops.jpg
9EliviumStealsAgain&IsChasedThroughVariousShops.jpg (150.9 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
10EluviumHeadsForTheDoor.jpg
10EluviumHeadsForTheDoor.jpg (149.69 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

In the next part you will see wether or not his new tactic of running through the various shops pays off.

Border Patrol

Re: 8-15-11 Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

In part 2 we start off with Eluvium on the run again. He is out of aids and tries a quick steal from Kunsanagi yet again. This time he is guardwhacked before I can finish him.
11EluviumRunsToBank&TriesToStealFromKusanagiAgain&GetsGuardWhacked.jpg
11EluviumRunsToBank&TriesToStealFromKusanagiAgain&GetsGuardWhacked.jpg (141.57 KiB) Viewed 1307 times

All is quiet at WBB so I decide to widen my patrol. This is when I come across the scoundrel known as Rica who is a criminal. She does not want to heed to my commands so deadly force must be used. BPD procedures do not take kindly to law breakers.
12BringingJusticeToScoundrelRica.jpg
12BringingJusticeToScoundrelRica.jpg (144.29 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
13CoronerShotOfRica.jpg
13CoronerShotOfRica.jpg (142.58 KiB) Viewed 1307 times

BPD Cadet Turbo shows up on the scene but peace has been established in Britain. We decide to patrol other areas as well and on patrol at the castle we decide to visit our King and friend Lord British.
14Turbo&MeVisitingOrKing&FriendLordBritish.jpg
14Turbo&MeVisitingOrKing&FriendLordBritish.jpg (146.35 KiB) Viewed 1307 times

The day grew late and just before I was going to call it a day me and turbo come across one more foul criminal. We quickly establish Justice since this criminal does no comply to our demands.
15Turbo&MeServingADisgustingCriminalJustice.jpg
15Turbo&MeServingADisgustingCriminalJustice.jpg (147.86 KiB) Viewed 1307 times

Return to “Tales of Adventure”