BPD Trainee Log: A letter home to ma'ma

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Esaule

BPD Trainee Log: A letter home to ma'ma

Post by Esaule »

Dearest M'ma,
The past few months have been great! I've learned a lot since joining the Britannia Police Department. I have been able to rub shoulders with some of the greatest men in the land! Sadly though, due to the surmounting hordes of thieves and villains plaguing the city streets, most of the shoulders here are cold...

Well I know it's been a while since I've written, but I just wanted to let you know first of what is happening here. I'd hate for you to hear any of the skewed messages from a FOX source (Foot-messengers of Xtremely shady sources)...

First, here is a picture of most of us in the Department. When we're all together we are a truly daunting force. Unfortunately, the demands of justice have stretched our forces so thin that we don't often get to operate at this level most of the time...
TurboRookie2.jpg

Now don't worry about this next one. I know you're going to get worried, but everything is fine now. I do have to admit I was on a short administrative leave for a short internal investigation for this one. You know most of my duty shifts have been solo.. without a spotter to help, it is often very difficult to spot a true thief and be able to catch them. Here you see I have slain an innocent, going grey the King's guards could have been called on me... they were not called immediately, but I was investigated and found wanting, my weapons and armor were seized during the investigation. I believe some of my items were given to CoachWhip in return for my mistaken identity.
TurboRookie1.jpg
After the short administrative leave, I was issued a new blade, new armor, and I was ready to roll again! I'm glad at least I got to keep my same bird!
TurboRookie4.jpg
Now I do have to admit I was quite shaken up and I am still on administrative "watch." Due to this many thieves have outrun me because I've hesitated attacking unless I can determine for certain they have stolen property on them. Here you see an honorable Citizen named Sean assisting the cause of Justice! I have to speak highly of these citizens, because to them it often looks like we are chasing innocent blue civilians down. The consequence for their mistakes could be dire, because the local townsfolk may not see it the same, and they will not hesitate to immediately escalate matters to the King's Elite guard first, and ask questions later... maybe. But these honorable citizens trust the BPD is only going after known thieves.
TurboRookie3.jpg
After days of hunting down the bandit known as "pinkie" I finally find him near the West Britain bank. I recovered the contraband and the signature pink shield and put it in BPD holding.
TurboRookie5.jpg
I'll be coming home soon. It will be good to get some rest, and hopefully put to rest some of the ghosts that have been haunting.
TurboRookie8.jpg
Attachments
TurboRookie6.jpg
TurboRookie7.jpg
Last edited by Esaule on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Populus

Re: BPD Trainee Log: A letter home to ma'ma

Post by Populus »

"Touch nothing that is yours" :lol:
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Esaule

Post by Esaule »

hahaha. yeah i wanted to make sure everybody sees my failures as well as my successes.

It's been a pretty fun ride. I get so excited and often find myself tripping not only over my own two feet, but also jumbling my words.

Be warned thieves! Don't touch anything at all! Even things you think are yours! hahaha :)

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

Cadet Turbo!,
Good thread *salutes*, well played. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading of your future endeavors. I have had obligations in other realms not of Brittania to tend to but in the coming days I will be doing more patrols for sure.

My mace of Justice has been yearning for the blood of sinful criminals.....only those criminals who resist of course :wink:

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

love the one of u shanking Coachwhip(one of my dexxers) he had just rezzed outta murderer status and was going to get gear outta the bank. That wasn't that bad though. The worst was when u used attack last target and i was it after that kill. Then u donated your gear to me. :)

TC

Return to “Tales of Adventure”