New guildie needs help

Telamon

Post by Telamon »

Last edited by Telamon on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pied Piper

Re: New guildie needs help

Post by Pied Piper »

Yeah camping IDOCs sux

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ash »

How can you knock someone for coming up with their own system and spreadsheet? It is not like Telamon has never helped anyone with houses. Put in the time and coordination like him and his crew and you could do it too.

It gets annoying when people that have success in game or in real life have to get bashed on because someone is either to lazy, dumb or does not have the time to accomplish what they want, so no one else should be able to do it.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Ash wrote:How can you knock someone for coming up with their own system and spreadsheet? It is not like Telamon has never helped anyone with houses. Put in the time and coordination like him and his crew and you could do it too.

It gets annoying when people that have success in game or in real life have to get bashed on because someone is either to lazy, dumb or does not have the time to accomplish what they want, so no one else should be able to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCEXgFxfU

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Ash wrote:How can you knock someone for coming up with their own system and spreadsheet? It is not like Telamon has never helped anyone with houses. Put in the time and coordination like him and his crew and you could do it too.

Well said. Though there is a line here...nothing tela is doing is illegal or 'cheating'.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

i know berock personally and his intentions were not to bash at all. telamon is a good dude, he just gets passionate lol we have wanted that spot for a long time and have been unsuccessful both times it dropped because of telamons squad... and no we didnt have the money to buy it from him at the time but we do now let that fker drop and telamon hopefully we can work out a deal. we will always be willing to help track the times :)

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I did this same thing as Telamon, except I did it myself.

It is time-consuming. Very time consuming.

Whether it's Telamon's 14 hours a day of playtime, or 14 players each logging an hour and going around clicking on house signs, his group is putting in an incredible amount of time and effort, and they're splitting the loot 14 ways (or whatever).

For those of you jealous of this, I can tell you from a gold-earning perspective, you will do better than any of these players with a few dragons at the elder gazer spawn. It's probably a little less interesting (then again, compared to dealing with spreadsheets, perhaps not), but the idea that these guys have a money machine and are getting something for nothing (which seems to be what I'd guess the jealousy is based on) is inaccurate.