Falling for the exploding box trick

Share stories and special moments with the community.
randale

Falling for the exploding box trick

Post by randale »

It did actually happen to me back in 99, someone put it on the road and it blew up in my face, hey- I was a newb :)

random guy

Re: Falling for the exploding box trick

Post by random guy »

People are still blowing themselves up...even the ones who should know better

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

random guy wrote:People are still blowing themselves up...even the ones who should know better
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

Yep, the timeless classic that feeds on two simple human flaws.

Curiosity and greed.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

On a slightly similar note, during the skara invasion the boat crew knocked me down to 1 or 0 hitpoints. I ran off and went to hit my bandage self macro and accidentally hit my 'pop trapped pouch' macro and blew myself up. I'm surprised it didn't ask if I wanted to do a murder count ^_^
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

Ronk wrote:On a slightly similar note, during the skara invasion the boat crew knocked me down to 1 or 0 hitpoints. I ran off and went to hit my bandage self macro and accidentally hit my 'pop trapped pouch' macro and blew myself up. I'm surprised it didn't ask if I wanted to do a murder count ^_^
That's hilarious! I think you've made my whole day with that one. Guess you'll be reorganizing your macros?

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

McSchnurke wrote:
Ronk wrote:On a slightly similar note, during the skara invasion the boat crew knocked me down to 1 or 0 hitpoints. I ran off and went to hit my bandage self macro and accidentally hit my 'pop trapped pouch' macro and blew myself up. I'm surprised it didn't ask if I wanted to do a murder count ^_^
That's hilarious! I think you've made my whole day with that one. Guess you'll be reorganizing your macros?
Lol, nah. I actually have a recording of it too ^_^ Though the first part of the recording is corrupted so you have to be really quick to close the trade window before it crashes.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

Leave it to Ronk to accidentally pk himself...

My laugh out loud moment of the evening was when we rushed that first guard at the docks, only to find that even with guards down, they still one hit killed you. You should have seen the number of orcs that suddenly backpedaled and pulled crossbows, lol.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”