Application for Membership

germanicus

Application for Membership

Post by germanicus »

Hi,
in #DG i´ve been told to post in here for recruitement. So I hope you`ll accept me... here my info

Character Name(s): Germanicus (Swordsmanship, Healing, Parry, Tactics, Anatomy, Magery, Resist ) 100/100/25 stats, first char here playing since this morning (atm 90,0 swords, 62healing, 86tactics, 67 parry, 62 anatomy, 50 magery and 4,3 resist >_< ),
i `m also macroing a bard named "Doom" in the background (not sure if i will play him, germanicus is mainchar)
and i will play a Blacksmith (already created, name is "Maulwurf"), when finished this perhaps he will also train the other crafting skills.

Preferred Play Styles (ie: PvM, PvP): PvM, perhaps a lil bit PVP (dont know how PvP works on this Shard and if it`s fun here ^^)

Playing History: (ie: OSI 99-2002): never played on OSI (except a few 14-days-trial-accounts), started playing UO in 1999 when the first big german RP-servers came up, playing till ~2008 (and stopped then, because even the freeshards became too "new" to me, i.e. custom maps, scripts, etc...i like UO how it`s been made from Origin)
edit: i forgot to write that i gimped around a few times on UOG:Hybrid, but trying to PVE there (Bard/Mage) wasn`t that fun, everyone ran around with specialhue items riding ridgebacks (wtf created this ugly animal) etc...that wasn`t my uo i loved years ago. /edit

Time Zone: Central Europe Time (living in Germany)

Usual Online Hours (ie: 5pm to 9pm): from 1hour a day to 20hours a day.. (wife, work, etc...), different daytimes because of shift working

Have you Read and Do you Accept the rules of the guild: (Yes/No) yes ^.^

-------

I´d be pleased if I´d be accepted in DG, I`m not the type of a noob who wants to join a guild to get gold or something like that, i`m searching for ingame fun with others in a group, like in the old days on the freeshards i`ve been before.
My english grammar is a lil bit...shitty... have learned english in school when t2a has been released and never used it except of 1 vacation in London..i`m understanding almost everything, but to express myself in english is a little bit difficult for me. But I hope you can understand what I´m writing anyway.

:)