[UWL] Announcing UOSA's newest Player Town: Ravenfel!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Lagrath

[UWL] Announcing UOSA's newest Player Town: Ravenfel!

Post by Lagrath »

The Undead Warlords [UWL] are proud to announce the unveiling of UOSA's newest player town, the haunted locale of Ravenfel! We've been "dying" to show you our little hole in the ground, and thanks to the hard work of a dedicated core of players, the center of Ravenfel is now fully decorated and open to the public! Come and see the different installations- you might find your corner of Britannia filled with the undead and looking like this sooner than you think!

All visitors should approach with caution...the undying are fickle creatures, and you never know what kind of a reception you'll find where in a town where the dead walk the streets and fresh burials mean new arrivals! In case of emergency, passer-bys would be well-advised to seek refuge in the Gallows' End Tavern, located in the northwest corner of town.

For anyone curious about learning more concerning Ravenfel and its many different residents, see our introductory short story "Tales from the Gallows".

In order to save tourists the trouble of arriving on foot or steed, over the course of the next few days we will be working to add runes to Ravenfel to major rune libraries across Britannia!

For anyone interested about UWL, how we are structured, or our earlier stories and events, please feel free to visit our forums following the link in my signature.

Farewell for now! We'll be seeing you soon...one way or the other.

-Undead Warlords of Britannia

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: [UWL] Announcing UOSA's newest Player Town: Ravenfel!

Post by Ronk »

We will def have to add a rune to this place on our list of rounds. There just is never enough people at K^A or C^V...and the graveyard is freakin suicide between the wide open spaces, number of doods, and the guard zone for them to hide in. Lolz
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

I don't know why you think there will be more people in a small undead town of a new guild than in the big human towns of old guilds. Haha. Or why the orcs would be halfway around the world from their fort in the undead town :-P

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by OneEyedJack »

I seem to remember them needing a place to "Vakayshun" I think they called it?

Vhyx

Post by Vhyx »

I swung by Ravenfel not long ago.. Quite cozy there.

Hythloth Tower for Sale. Contact Boondock_Saint via PMs because it's his and not mine. Azheman will broker the deal, naked.

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

Glad you liked it! Hopefully we can make it even cooler in the near future.

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Lagrath wrote:I don't know why you think there will be more people in a small undead town of a new guild than in the big human towns of old guilds. Haha. Or why the orcs would be halfway around the world from their fort in the undead town :-P

Because a new guild is usually busier than an older jaded guild....

Return to “Tales of Adventure”