reflected spell as killing blow gives no fame/karma

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Layt

reflected spell as killing blow gives no fame/karma

Post by Layt »

My EV did 99% dmg to a dragon, which then magic arrowed me. The arrow killed the dragon and I got no fame/karma. Minor, but a bug none the less?

Sandro

Re: reflected spell as killing blow gives no fame/karma

Post by Sandro »

That would mean that the dragon technically killed itself.

Don't believe this is a bug, though very annoying when farming fame/karma.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

Also annoying when someone casts explode on you and doesnt go grey because it reflects back...

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

LudKrud wrote:Also annoying when someone casts explode on you and doesnt go grey because it reflects back...
This one I believe is a bug, but not entirely sure on that.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

SoundofGod

Post by SoundofGod »

I didn't look for the answer to this question but I'll just post it to vent my frustration:

Why do i have to wait until an EXP spell causes damage to me or the caster before i get the "XXX is attacking you!" message?

If i double click someone in war mode, i get the message, even without damaging the enemy. But if someone casts an EXP on me, i can't see they did that unless i see the spell reflect off my toon? I find that dumb.

Technically, a group of Noto's or reds could all pre-cast exp, and drop it on a person without the person knowing to start to run or equip something, cast a debuff, etc. I, again, find that dumb. If it's in-era accurate it's dumb. And if it's a bug, it's dumb.

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

SoundofGod wrote:I didn't look for the answer to this question but I'll just post it to vent my frustration:

Why do i have to wait until an EXP spell causes damage to me or the caster before i get the "XXX is attacking you!" message?

If i double click someone in war mode, i get the message, even without damaging the enemy. But if someone casts an EXP on me, i can't see they did that unless i see the spell reflect off my toon? I find that dumb.

Technically, a group of Noto's or reds could all pre-cast exp, and drop it on a person without the person knowing to start to run or equip something, cast a debuff, etc. I, again, find that dumb. If it's in-era accurate it's dumb. And if it's a bug, it's dumb.

Wow, never even thought of that. Need to have someone make like ten bots with gm magery to blow someone into the sky.