Tired of looking like a NEWBIE? S&S Magincia has expanded!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Sercruse

Tired of looking like a NEWBIE? S&S Magincia has expanded!

Post by Sercruse »

It's time to hang up that drab, gray gloak you found on the ground at West Brit Bank and put on something with style!

Introducing the newest addition to S&S Magincia: Sercruse's Style Extravagansa!

I have spent many, many hours collecting, organizing, crafting and sorting the most RARE and VIVID colours in the game just for you! NOW OPEN and Located on Magincia Beach at Merlin's Menagerie S&S Magincia, NorthWest corner of the house, vendor named Barnett!!

CURRENT stock includes 1109 Nightmare Cloth, Blood Reds(1644, 1654) and a mere sample of the (literally) HUNDREDS of amazing hues I currently have in stock.

Have a favourite pair of sandals that you just can't seem to match? I probably have the hue! Accepting custom orders and commissions for full outfits, single items or whatever you want! Prices are EXTREMELY REASONABLE starting at 25g/yard going up to 300g/yard for only the most rare colours.

Stock will be changing weekly as I acquire new hues! Come back often!

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tired of looking like a NEWBIE? S&S Magincia has expande

Post by dren »

It's nice to see other people doing this now.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”