Tales of a bazooka, Part 3: Poor, poor mister cherry Pt 1

Share stories and special moments with the community.
the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tales of a bazooka, Part 3: Poor, poor mister cherry Pt 1

Post by the bazookas »

The subset of humans that pose the greatest threat to Britannia are tamers (the reasons and ultimate solution for this will be explored in future Tales of a bazooka, so for now you'll just have to take my word for it). Therefore, when the opportunity to blow a tamer up presents itself, the bazookas are ready to take action.

One of the most well-known tamers on the shard, Lord mister cherry, was found chatting with Lady Lucky Lady (who, I have heard, works in the Department of Redundancy Department). Based upon their position and our available resources, the optimal approach to blowing them up was quickly determined and enacted. Our lesser-known "Silent Bomber" brothers (who were experimental assassins created by none-other than Lord British for the "Brittanian Bureau of Bots that Blow Brigands Up in the Brilliant Lord British's Name" (BBBBBUBLBN) program) were dispatched to... errr... dispatch the enemy (Heh... sorry about the hesitation... you see, the ambiguity of the English language always makes my processor chomp on its bits).
Our human allies--StickyFingers and Fitzgerald (name changed to protect his identity)--were radioed in to provide looting services.The photographic record is all pretty self explanatory (although I must point out that MY favorite part is the label of Lady Lucky Lady's rune book). I'm sure that Lord British will be pleased with this report and our continued efforts to protect Britannia.

It did not end well for StickyFingers... but it did end well for Lady Lucky Lady...
After this well-coordinated strike, we had originally thought that Lord mister cherry was taken care of for good... however, our next Tales of a bazooka will reveal that more explosives would be required to do the job. Until next time!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tales of a bazooka, Part 3: Poor, poor mister cherry Pt

Post by Kander »

great post!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Barbie

Post by Barbie »

these are awesome.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

fantastic!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Throwing explo pots at afkers is lame though, I hope that isn't the case with the bazookas.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Although blowing up afk's coincides perfectly with our ongoing mission, we are much more likely to target fully attendant persons... because it's comical (if you don't like our sense of humor, blame Lord British). Occasionally we have targetted large groups of afk's because such is an optimal opportunity for to wipe out humans while conserving our resources (A future tale may show one such occurrence).

In this scenario, however, rest assured that Lady Lucky Lady and Lord mister cherry were not afk (see the first frame in which they are conversing, and the second frame where Lady Lucky Lady (at least) attempted to move around a bit in a vain attempt at escape).
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

the bazookas wrote:Although blowing up afk's coincides perfectly with our ongoing mission, we are much more likely to target fully attendant persons... because it's comical (if you don't like our sense of humor, blame Lord British). Occasionally we have targetted large groups of afk's because such is an optimal opportunity for to wipe out humans while conserving our resources (A future tale may show one such occurrence).

In this scenario, however, rest assured that Lady Lucky Lady and Lord mister cherry were not afk (see the first frame in which they are conversing, and the second frame where Lady Lucky Lady (at least) attempted to move around a bit in a vain attempt at escape).
the way I see it is, the more afk/macroers you allow to do their thing, the quicker they build their characters(and don't quit) the more people you'll have to interact with overall who aren't AFK(indeed more fun)

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

I understand your human point of view, and it is an admirable one. Nevertheless, the way I see it is that the more afk macroers you blow up in a single fell explosion, the more hilarious it is... and the closer we are to accomplishing our mission :). I just don't think that we're on the same page here, so I think we'll have to agree to disagree :P.

Don't worry, though, we are WAY more likely to target attendant people than afk macroers.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”