Empire

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Will Sinker

Empire

Post by Will Sinker »

**NOTE**
This guild is just being formed and is a work in progress. It was established on 11/28/2011. This is the first recruitment thread and first introduction of the Empire to the shard, so expect a few weeks before everything outlined in this post is up and running. I need people willing to help establish the guild and help run things. Please contact me if these ideas seem like something you would like to be involved with.

Mission statement:
In short our goal is Conquest. The Empire will not stop until all of Sosaria is under our control. We are a newly formed guild that intends to participate in many different aspects of the game including: IDOC Camping, PKing, land expansion, farming, and training of new (loyal) members of the Empire. We aim to provide safe haven to all of our members, protecting each other with the use of overwhelming power. We are not a guild that is focused on dueling or fair PvP, we simply want to have fun while amassing power and wealth.

Who we are looking for:
We are looking for mature players only. The Empire does not recruit based on player skill alone. If you are even-tempered, understand the mechanics of the game, and want to have fun PKing, IDOC camping, controlling high end spawns, and helping each other as a family then this guild is for you.

We require the use of Ventrilo - you must be able to talk on vent, not just listen. When you are playing, you will be asked to stay in ventrilo (You don't have to stay in a public channel, stay in the AFK channel if you want and be ready to move up a channel if we need to respond to a member being attacked).

We accept all types of players - Blues, PKs, Thieves, Crafters, etc. Tamers are especially encouraged to join. We simply ask that all members help contribute to the guild. Whether it be training, farming, crafting, scouting IDOCs, or providing protection - everyone can help further the cause.

We prefer established players of UOSA, yet we will accept players new to the shard that have a solid understanding of the game mechanics. We don't have much time to devote to training people that have never played the game (Exceptions can be made, simply PM with your situation).

What we offer:
Upon proving your loyalty to the guild (being a member for a few weeks, contributing, etc) you will enjoy various perks including:

-Free top end weapons for use during defense of our members (As available, large supply for dexxers currently)
-Free top end armor for our dexxer members for use in defense.
-Free quick "resupply" bags for use in reequipping after death in defense of our members.
-Rune Library (Coming soon!)
-Free use of our Vendor House (Coming soon! Subject to certain rules as well.)
-Free use of housing for macroing.
-Support in creating new characters for use with the guild (We can help you make a tamer, PK, etc).
-Protection no matter where you are (This will grow over time as we acquire new members, at first this may be a little iffy..)
-Domination of IDOCs - (IDOC policy not yet defined, but we will invite the guild as a whole if needed to secure the area)
-Access to our voice chat server.
-And much more..!

Remember, you will not simply get free handouts upon joining the guild. You must first contribute and prove that your loyalty.

How to join:
Simply send me a private message with a short introduction. I'd like to know a little about your experience on UOSA and why you would like to join. Details are preferred, but I won't ask for a full-blown application. Use common sense.

Azeorth101

Re: Empire

Post by Azeorth101 »

Are you doing ranks ?

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Love the concept!

Do you guys have a guildtown?

You should take a look at the despise entrance, PERFECT for a guildtown of such a powerful guild!

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=34099

Azeorth101

Post by Azeorth101 »

Ya i do also only thing is i wanted to know is there going be rank's.

Will Sinker

Post by Will Sinker »

Not in the typical sense, no. There will be officers that help run the various sub-sections of the guild (someone over IDOC camping, one over crafting, one over PKing etc etc). Other than that, a member is a member.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”