BUM Hostel now officially open

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: BUM Hostel now officially open

Post by GuardianKnight »

Another great donation from Ochochino. He gave a ton of magic weapons/ armor/ chess boards to help benefit the homeless.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

xjosue

Post by xjosue »

Can i get an invite to house BUM crew? back to Uo after a long break

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

PM chainsoar here or PM him in irc.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Brymstone666

Post by Brymstone666 »

Stylishly cool, I owe you an apology. Based upon this my impression of you as a smartass punk was obviously misguided and false. My apologies sir :D

This is probably one of the most selfless acts I've seen on this shard since I've been here, congratulations Chainsoar.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

You are correct! Chainsoar is a selfless smartass punk.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

applejack wrote:You are correct! Chainsoar is a selfless smartass punk.
True story

Hostel still open, tons of equipment available for newbies, donated by the players of UOSA. xjosue, sorry the timing was so poor but you PMed me about it literally the day before I went away for 2 weeks. :(

If you still need a helping hand, let me know.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

bumpity bump, and I totally missed Brules' excellent suggestion earlier in this thread. I'm all over it now.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.