New Player looking for friends

Moderator: Support Moderators

Schultzy

New Player looking for friends

Post by Schultzy »

Hey guys,

I started playing UO back in the golden days of 98'-00'. I am looking to start up playing again, but I was just wondering if anyone wanted to help a new player get set up? I hate playing alone in these games and I think it is always fun to get your name out their and talk to people. I just started tonight so I will stink for a while, but hopefully someone can help me out. On a side note: what is the primary messenger for most of the players here?

Look forward to hearing from an active community.

PleasureThief

Re: New Player looking for friends

Post by PleasureThief »

You can play with me, i started like 3 days ago.

I almost have enough money for my first house.

I'll warn you though, I am pretty fail right now.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA!!

Best way to find people to play with is jumping on IRC. If you have any questions, need advice, or just people to hang out with, feel free to join channels #C^V and #DG on IRC.

To do that, simply click on the "Open IRC Chat Window" link at the top left of this page and after choosing a username and joining the main chat channel type "/join #C^V" and the same for DG.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Welcome to the shard :) I played around the same time you did, and this shard definitely brings me back to the good ol' days when UO was awesome.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Return to “New Player Help”