Xcythe's Application

Insolar

Xcythe's Application

Post by Insolar »

Character(s) Name(s): Bahamut, Axis

Preferred Play Style: I was an archer on other shards that weren't nearly as barebones and realistic as this one (regarding attack speed, they're much slower on T2A), but I suppose now I've taken more of a liking towards crafting, resource gathering, and Barding/Hand-to-hand combat.

Playing History: I played for a good 2 years on an RP shard called Shadowcove. It was alright, but really underpopulated with a 'high score' if you will, of 30 people online at a time. Still pretty low-key and enjoyable though. The other shard I've experienced was Excelsior. I'm not bashing the shard itself in saying this (and I hope you'll take it into context when comparing UOEX and T2A), but it was really dumbed down and challenge-free. To do well in combat, you had to rely on items; skills had little to no effect on what you were doing (despite being a more recent version of UO). I definitely prefer this shard of the 3.

Time Zone: GMT - 4 (Atlantic Canada)

Usual Online Hours: To my timezone, I find myself online in the early mornings (2 AM - 10 AM) and maybe midday to evenings (3 PM to 5-6 PM).

Have you read DG Guild Rules and do you accept these rules: Yes, and I accept them.

Thanks for taking the time to read my (updated) application. Hope to hear from you soon.
- Insolar
Last edited by Insolar on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Norris

Re: Xcythe's Application

Post by Norris »

Hi Insolar
We are taking on new recruits at this time.
If you would, join us on a few hunts, hang with us in IRC #DG (not everyone in our channel is dg so please keep this in mind), and or vent for a bit and get to know us and visa versa to make sure this is a good fit.
Thanks for submitting App.