A few commands that do not work (from the wiki page)

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Farlist

A few commands that do not work (from the wiki page)

Post by Farlist »

"om om om: When chanted on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality this will teleport you to the Ankh."

I went to the shrines in east britain and said it, does not work.

(with hirelings) "name report: Responds with how they feel about their job."

Does not respond.

"[Markoption"

I do not know how to do this, I wrote "[markoption <ask>" and it did not seem to tell me of any change, I also tried a few other combinations.

([markoption ask/[markoption (ask)

"name where is [Town | Shop | Building | Player]"

The bank works, but some things do not, for example player locations.

===

Has there ever been an option to tell the tiller man what direction to go in terms of wind directions? (west east north south)

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A few commands that do not work (from the wiki page)

Post by Robbbb »

Farlist wrote:"om om om: When chanted on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality this will teleport you to the Ankh."

Does not respond.

"[Markoption"

I do not know how to do this, I wrote "[markoption <ask>" and it did not seem to tell me of any change, I also tried a few other combinations.

===

Has there ever been an option to tell the tiller man what direction to go in terms of wind directions? (west east north south)

Those are GM commands and do not work for regular players

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I believe the om om om one only works when you are at the stairs of the shrine to take you to the actual ahnk, as it is "disconnected" from the main land.

The [markoption does work, as my crafter has it "on" at all times.

No clue about the others, tho.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

Robbbb wrote:
Farlist wrote:"om om om: When chanted on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality this will teleport you to the Ankh."

Does not respond.

"[Markoption"

===

Those are GM commands and do not work for regular players
I am sorry but that does not make any sense.

Why are they on the wiki? why does parts of the "where is" command work? or "mark option" prompts something but incomplete? "om om om" as a GM thing?

I do not get it.

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

Pirul wrote:I believe the om om om one only works when you are at the stairs of the shrine to take you to the actual ahnk, as it is "disconnected" from the main land.

The [markoption does work, as my crafter has it "on" at all times.

No clue about the others, tho.

About the crafting thing, someone even told me he has a button that you can mark on or off (which I have yet to look for, but I don't think I would have missed) so I don't know what's up with that.

I don't really understand what you were saying about the first thing, if I am at a shrine with the cross and symbol it should work at the steps when I am on them? I tried it from both ways (specifically every single one at east britain and one of Honor I believe)

Did not work : /

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

ok, what does the comand list say:
om om om: When chanted on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality this will teleport you to the Ankh.
Have you tried it while standing on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality?

No clue about a button. I have "[markoption always" on, and I know "[markoption never" also works as I have also used that.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

The Spirituality Shrine is just off the road about half way between Britain and Trinsic. The 'slabs' with shrine symbols in East Brit are just decoration.

Also, I think the [markoption options are case sensitive, which can catch folks out.

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

Pirul wrote:ok, what does the comand list say:
om om om: When chanted on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality this will teleport you to the Ankh.
Have you tried it while standing on the stairs of the Shrine of Spirituality?

No clue about a button. I have "[markoption always" on, and I know "[markoption never" also works as I have also used that.

I tried to mark it as "[markoption ask" it simply showed me this "mark option <always ask never>" and did not say it worked : /

Farlist

Post by Farlist »

Jill Stihl wrote:The Spirituality Shrine is just off the road about half way between Britain and Trinsic. The 'slabs' with shrine symbols in East Brit are just decoration.

Also, I think the [markoption options are case sensitive, which can catch folks out.

Case sensitive? so how should I write the three command options?

EDIT: I just tried it for a while, Must be written like this: [MarkOption Ask
or
[MarkOption Always
or
[MarkOption Never

Damn it : /

I guess I did it with big letters like that but with <> or () and sometimes without MarkOptions (but twice) damn.

EDIT: I also went to the shrine and it works, I thought it was like in other shards where you say a word three times in east britain and it teleports you (it is different : p)